Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
lol sure whatever. If you want to come on the internet and play the role of a 'street nikka' or a 'thug' then by all means. I won't ruin that fantasy of yours.
ok worlds greatest troll...i can tell by your screen name your life aint shyt

...you fakkits are so insecure..not once on here have i ever said anything about me bein a street nikka or thug

eat a thousand dikks and thenstay off mine nerd

Last edited:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
because 99% of dudes on here never been any type of altercation. .

sayin shyt like this make s you feel better about yourself dont it lmao

funny how coli kids are so convinced everybody grew up as sheltered as them

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
My only contribution is: How many times has Ross got his ass beat? How many times has he been robbed or smacked?

fukk nikkas get hands put on them.

If anyone has a link to Ross getting that work please post it. I would enjoy validation that he's a fukk nikka...

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I think he knows who to fukk wit. You come at Boosie on this type of shyt, then you may really end up slumped. Ross ain't built like Boosie.

:usure: Do you know the history of Boosie? Yeah he getting love now but ask someone from the Boot how hard boosie had it. He got his ass beat like weekly.

jmspro

Banned
Daps
sayin shyt like this make s you feel better about yourself dont it lmao

funny how coli kids are so convinced everybody grew up as sheltered as them
Im not a kid. I had my cheek bone cracked in 3 different places and have a plate holding it together because I chose to not walk away. I was jumped on and beat with a brick. I always had to fight no matter what. Couldn't walk away. Had 2 friends that were killed because of their pride also. Im just saying, Ross is 37 years old with a son. Fukk he look like getting involved in some dumb shyt like this.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
Im not a kid. I had my cheek bone cracked in 3 different places and have a plate holding it together because I chose to not walk away. I was jumped on and beat with a brick. I always had to fight no matter what. Couldn't walk away. Had 2 friends that were killed because of their pride also. Im just saying, Ross is 37 years old with a son. Fukk he look like getting involved in some dumb shyt like this.

i can respect that..also respect you not gettin upset when i made that post like 99% of these dudes woulda done

they dont get it...im just checkin em out lol

but yea i feel you i had my shoulder dislocate in a brawl once...shyt did not end well for me..AT ALL lol..and ive seen 2 of my friends get murdered as well...one was the closest thing i ever had to a brother and the shyt still eats me up...i feel you

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Exactly. And what about the radio stations and concert promoters? Are they gonna have to run their lists of artists by Trick now before they schedule concerts? What kind of bullshyt is that? And the fans really got fukked. They paid to see Ross only to find out at the show that some other niqqa done scared him away. They are lucky there wasn't a riot in there.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
where are the ross and meek tweets at??
:sas1:

wat6rr.jpg

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
why the fukk cant these kids understand theres a respect thing goin here and not shakdown thing

trick's clout is heavy and you show respect by respectin him..it dont mean you fukkin throw a bag of money at his feet every time you step foot in teh d

Explain this respect for us breh :comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.