Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's not a good look because of the blatant cowardness in the "no fly zone," it only targets entertainers
Mind you, I don't like Ross. But the thought that nikkas really believe they winning cause they chased a rapper out of town is :mindblown:

It only targets rappers because Trick Trick is a rapper.

:what: at people talking about "why don't he pull that shyt on state senators and the city council and Jewish record execs?" like the guy is some kind of super hero. He targets people on his level....or people that are supposed to be on his level. It's not hard to understand.

Fred.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
It only targets rappers because Trick Trick is a rapper.

:what: at people talking about "why don't he pull that shyt on state senators and the city council and Jewish record execs?" like the guy is some kind of super hero. He targets people on his level....or people that are supposed to be on his level. It's not hard to understand.

Fred.

im sayin...he's gonna deal with those that would normally be dealin with him...alot of fukkshyt goin on in here..but its amusing

b_roll_ya

Banned
Daps
ross wale and meek jumped over trees and mud lik
tumblr_n7lmau1m6Q1rbl71oo1_500.gif

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I c/s one because he's actually bout the shyt he talks about, I don't understand what's so hard to get. It was gangsta rappers that was embellishing truths for years but none of them acted like this guy ross. So why is it a shock to yall that some of us find this shyt hilarious?

And like dude said, yall gettin into your whole civilized responsible adult shyt now. Yeah the things you bring up are important but the topic at hand isn't those things. It's about rick ross and his fakin, can you just admit that ross brings this shyt on himself? Just stop all the righteousness and kumbayaa bullshyt when talkin about this clown. Yall nikkaz act like ross on Talib Kweli shyt or something. The man believes he's a real live gangsta nikka and drug boss and keeps up an act 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks in a 365 day year. All the other rappers you bring up is straight false equivalency cuz none of them take it to the extent that ross does. Period.

Yall concerned with yall so-called "good music" to see the point tho, yall got it. I had my fill of laughing at this nikka gettin hemmed up again. :pachaha:

rick ross is an entertainer. this is what he does. it's how he makes his money. i doubt that he really believes that shyt. you folks take this music shyt way too seriously.

jmspro

Banned
Daps
Which makes what Pac did on stage with a crowd full of GD's that more crazy.
Yeah it was. Which is also why he died at 25. I love Pac but you got to be smart. Its funny how you don't hear Gunplay getting any praise for standing his ground and getting fvcked up. He gets clowned on constantly on this site because 99% of dudes on here never been any type of altercation. Ross would have gotten fukked up too most likely and he would have gotten the same treatment on social media. He was in a no win situation.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im sayin...he's gonna deal with those that would normally be dealin with him...alot of fukkshyt goin on in here..but its amusing

lol sure whatever. If you want to come on the internet and play the role of a 'street nikka' or a 'thug' then by all means. I won't ruin that fantasy of yours.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
These dudes think the losers who showed up to scare Ross are the ones winning. Nope. D Town takes another L and nikkas don't wanna go there to perform. Too much fukkery. I have no clue how this is realistically a good look for Detroit
Exactly. And what about the radio stations and concert promoters? Are they gonna have to run their lists of artists by Trick now before they schedule concerts? What kind of bullshyt is that? And the fans really got fukked. They paid to see Ross only to find out at the show that some other niqqa done scared him away. They are lucky there wasn't a riot in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.