Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanVanCity

I pass on the syrup and welcome the chronic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So game and crew run up and get shot and retreat and rap about what he gonna do and never do it, but 50 lost:beli:
Breh that's the poster with autism , it's not worth the arguement

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
To all y'all nikkaz talkin about "Ross is a fraud" "Ross is fake" fine, I'm not here to validate or confirm what Ross did before he started rappin.

But I wish nikkaz kept it consistent and held the rest of these rappers to the same standard as y'all do Ross.

Jay Z said he lost 92 bricks and some of y'all silly nikkaz were like :gladbron:. Jada told y'all that when his coke come in, he had to use the same scale that they use to weigh the whales with, and nikkaz didn't say nothin. :stopitslime:

Ross says he knows the real noreaga, and y'all nikkaz are like , "yeah right, Ross is fake" :beli:

Jay z and jada were not officers of the law, jay z and jada didn't do interviews saying shyt like they need 2 million a year to function and it don't come from rap. J y z and jada dont continuously talk like ray are super thugs on interviews and shyt.

Did you miss that long ass thread that went on for years with nikkas clowning jay on the 92 bricks line

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
Piece of shyt :what:
nikka fukk you

na gibbs is in my top5 was bein sarcastic
:damn:almost 12k views already on this thread.....wonder why it aint been stickied yet:mjpls:

:mjpls:

I feel you my nicca...but why we need to evaluate shyt NOW because Ross scary ass got ran out Detroit? You got bytch ass niccas in here disrespecting my city, you got niccas talking about not associating with the culture and leaving hip hop alone...all because a rap nicca who acts like he can't be faded gets another reality check. This ain't about "paying taxes", it's about respect. Because hip hop is primarily an extension of urban life and thought, and simple things like respect can get you killed. That's how it is in the hood, and it's reflected in how you interact with the common folk and how they interact with you.

they refuse to act like they understand this but deep down we all know they do...the capes are just on extra tight

Refused to pay up...no performance without paying up...no performance then...stans run wild.

once again no proof thta whatsoever...loosen up your cape sonson
These stans is :cape: at an immaculate level. :wow:

Yes. Lets gloss over the fact that this nikka fraud. Lets ignore that he's not only a fraud but pumps poisonous music to the youth with no context of the dangers. Lets not keep in mind that this guy talks shyt like he's some type of crime boss international drug kingpin. If it's "just entertainment" then why go to such lengths to portray something you absolutely are not. And before you bring up 90s Gangsta Rappers, lets keep in mind that a lot of them either were involved in shyt or were closesly associated with people that did.

A lot of real nikkaz don't believe in Santa Ross, nor do they care for him, deal wit it stanleys.

the issue is if ross got of the mic and let it be known that he's just tellin stories etc and didnt act like a crime boss in his interviews etc etc...this would be a non-issue..but he keeps up the facade 24/7...he deserves all this shyt

its always 'fukk that irrelevent ass dude' until they favorite rapper gets checked, then its all about that 'unity, violence brings us down' talk.

:mjlol::laff: and its always the same rappers' fans :dead:

the hyporcrisy is pure comedy

Bon Jovi isn't talking about the biggest drug kingpin in the world and having a 1000 shooters in every hood

Why are you nikkas using strawman arguments? Stop comparing rap to other genres without acknowledging what rappers say. Rappers talk crazy and get held accountable for it.

And don't act like Rock stars never had beef before. Every genre of music has had artists beefing and fighting each other. Difference is, rap music comes from the Hood, so you have more nikkas that talk that gangster shyt and nikkas want to see if they can back it up. What you put in the atmosphere it comes back to you. If you're a fraud nikkas gonna check you on it. That's with anything. Ross just happens to be faking as a criminal, which in turn attracts criminals to want to test him, so these are the results.

yup...rappin about bein a gangstyer..and pretendin to be a gangster 24/7 will bring gangster actions upon you...these fukks in here know that but kow its all about blacks bein crabs and all this bullshyt..pathetic

Only black people are involved in shyt like this. Sad.

see above post

Then dude claims to be a street nikka. Like come on man, what kind of street nikka posts like him? :comeon: Dude never busted a grape.

neve once claimed that...but you knowin ive looked death directly in the eye and seen/done/been thru shyt youve only seen on tv eats you alive inside dont it?

eats you alive inside that not eveybody on the internet aint as sheltered as you dont it?

you mustve had nightmares about me last night like i told you to lmao

@Born2BKing cape fastened so tight :wow:

Only so long fake king pins can pretend :wow:

he's postin 10 times per page in full shield mode...comedy

Ummm call me a stan if you want but I feel Ross
I aint paying shyt and you can suck my dikk :ld:
I don't got to perform in your dirty city, nikka
Everyone in the club can listen to Trick Trick's greatest hits :heh:
Hood tax, my ass

what would you say if this happened to a rapper you cant stand...maybe you should bring 50 into it..i know you want to
These g-unit stans are really excited :heh:. The top posters in this thread have more than 100 posts in this thread together :snoop: and they are both curly stans.
  1. 59 posts b@squ1@t
  2. 53 posts b_roll_ya

sorry i hurt your feelins

But Ross ran... he brags about not being shook. Let's stay focus. Nobody give a fukk about Trick Trick bum ass :ufdup:

Ross evacuated for safety reasons, do you agree?

Then we'll see if Ross admits he did (he wont)

This is why niqqas clown. You understand?

like i said they get it..they just dont want to..

Last edited:

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
self-pres·er·va·tion(s
ebreve.gif
lf
lprime.gif
pr
ebreve.gif
z
lprime.gif
schwa.gif
r-v
amacr.gif
prime.gif
sh
schwa.gif
n)
n.
1. Protection of oneself from harm or destruction.
2. The instinct for individual preservation; the innate desire to stay alive.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I fel you on the fake act, instead of keep it buck on why you left. But let us see what he says
But Trick azz Trick supposedly went down the list of acts to get money from all the artist. Is he doing that to politicians or companies to feed his community
:comeon:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Ice cube is one of hip hop goats. He portrayed a gangster image his entire career and Cube was never in the streets like that. Was never in a gang, never put in no work. cube said this out of his own mouth btw.

Cube has stayed in character for years and nobody says shyt :patrice: nikkaz just pick and choose who they want to ride for

The degree to which willow plays up his persona OUTSIDE the booth being one of the main differences, and even inside the booth he's a complete fukking cartoon compared to Ice Cube.

Secondly, social media may have not been around then but Cube was indeed getting checked by real gangstas so he wasn't exempt, kam got him for his shines and that cypress hill shyt was about to get out of hand.

And this was all with cube pretty much keeping his :duck: on wax for the most part.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
He still aint paid Rauce back? Boss need to go handle that:birdman:

:deadmanny:

stop worshipping white people so damn much breh. The mob ran the music industry back in the day. Why is that glamorise and something like this is "embarrassing" for our race as a whole. You don't think people had to speak to Frank Sinatra when playing in clubs in N.Y. ? Come on breh stop searching for white approval.

Wtf they have to do with our music we need to stop this Shyt seriously

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Reading the replies in this thread, I hope most of yall nikkas are 14-22, which I seriously doubt. And if your over 25+ talking about, Why didn't Rick Ross turn into the the T-2000 and shoot it out or he's not real cause he didn't do etc....then I weep for you nikkas minds.

As someone mentioned earlier in the post, The only two L's here are The ones the fans who came out to support and Hip Hop itself caught.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Jay z and jada were not officers of the law, jay z and jada didn't do interviews saying shyt like they need 2 million a year to function and it don't come from rap. J y z and jada dont continuously talk like ray are super thugs on interviews and shyt.

Did you miss that long ass thread that went on for years with nikkas clowning jay on the 92 bricks line

So basically it's ok when other rappers be frontin, but when Ross does it, it's a problem :stopitslime:

VanVanCity

I pass on the syrup and welcome the chronic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reading the replies in this thread, I hope most of yall nikkas are 14-22, which I seriously doubt. And if your over 25+ talking about, Why didn't Rick Ross turn into the the T-2000 and shoot it out or he's not real cause he didn't do etc....then I weep for you nikkas minds.

As someone mentioned earlier in the post, The only two L's here are The ones the fans who came out to support and Hip Hop itself caught.
"I can put 1000 gangstas in any hood"

:duck:

Status
Not open for further replies.