Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
No, I'm sayin that your favorite rapper does the same lying, embellishing and storytellin just like Ross, but for some reason some nikkaz only focus on Rozay. Why is that
creative expression and lies are two different things

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again My statement is to those who claim it was extortion. I'm not saying be a super thug or shyt like that, I'm asking what really happened. Like I said in my previous post Ross has shows in Detroit prior to this incident, what made him fearful for his life, this is what I want to know, what transpired, to make the promoter make an announcement like that, that is all I'm trying to get at.
(1) Just because it was all good just a month ago, it doesn't mean it is all good now...

(2) Didn't you listen to what the promoter was saying? Rick Ross was met by Hundred Hungry Goons, and subsequently declined to perform at that venue in fear on his life...

(3) The promoter could be lying, but why would he when he is the one losing all that money, and all his hard work making business deals, arranging the venue, and marketing the event have gone to shyt...?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You would be too...

Hip hop is full of way too many ignorant people

Have kids, have a family, and then realize how stupid this keep it real street code really is

Detroit lost.
People who have actually been on the streets as bosses, know that there is NO code on the streets...You either win or you lose...

Only footsoldiers and starstruck sideline groupies talk that code of the street BS...

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You would be too...

Hip hop is full of way too many ignorant people

Have kids, have a family, and then realize how stupid this keep it real street code really is

Detroit lost.
Oh nah, best believe I would have been shook to see a crowd of 100+ nikkas all w/ the :birdman: face cracking their knuckles & pounding their fist into their hands. :merchant: Just the way he was saying it had me dying :laff: All them fans should be mad at trick trick/goon squad for all this dumb shyt. They the ones who really lost out in the end.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
(1) Just because it was all good just a month ago, it doesn't mean it is all good now...

(2) Didn't you listen to what the promoter was saying? Rick Ross was met by Hundred Hungry Goons, and subsequently declined to perform at that venue in fear on his life...

(3) The promoter could be lying, but why would he when he is the one losing all that money, and all his hard work making business deals, arranging the venue, and marketing the event have gone to shyt...?

Was there a so-called "no fly zone" for Rick Ross? someone just posted Trick Trick issued a "no fly zone" for Future. Like I said before, I don't think this was an extortion pay to play issue, I think there is more to this than that. Future was issued a warning, Rick Ross wasn't. Rick, tweeted it was a peaceful protest, Trick Trick said he was disrespectful and still didn't proclaim a "no fly zone" for Rick Ross, which is out of his character.

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
Sucked for the fans that attended going to see a show. Cant speak on that no fly zone and trick trick out there
thats none of my business:sas2:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Hope the promoter gets Trick Trick to pay for the ticket money so the fans will get reimbursed.

This no name Detroit fool needs to realise his rap career = 0 to 0mph and he needs to get the fukk out of the lime light

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Of course The Coli thugs would have done the show anyways.

I agree that it looks bad....that is if you really think William Roberts is this international king pin, drug dealing uzi shooting individual. Instead of just a guy who has a cool voice and persona.

Status
Not open for further replies.