Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

really

All Star
Daps
"they shoo, they shootin?"

micWZD7.jpg

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
you dumb lil fukk, if I'm upstairs at the station, how would I know that one of my goons done shot somebody outside. And if they did, why would I stay there when you know police will be there to question dudes? shut the fukk up cracker.
its not even worth it breh. Lol dude os a scrub

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
To all y'all nikkaz talkin about "Ross is a fraud" "Ross is fake" fine, I'm not here to validate or confirm what Ross did before he started rappin.

But I wish nikkaz kept it consistent and held the rest of these rappers to the same standard as y'all do Ross.

Jay Z said he lost 92 bricks and some of y'all silly nikkaz were like :gladbron:. Jada told y'all that when his coke come in, he had to use the same scale that they use to weigh the whales with, and nikkaz didn't say nothin. :stopitslime:

Ross says he knows the real noreaga, and y'all nikkaz are like , "yeah right, Ross is fake" :beli:

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
This whole thread is speculations. :heh: I know you one of them 50 stan nikkas though, so do what you do breh

This is why I said continue to speculate. I just pointed out that all this talk of extortion and Pay to Play. He didn't pay so he left, and my next question was if that was the case, why was he afraid for his life. Yep I'm a fif fan as well as a ross fan, a game fan ect...But, I'm not coming in here dawning my batman suit ready to ride for anyone.

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
To all y'all nikkaz talkin about "Ross is a fraud" "Ross is fake" fine, I'm not here to validate or confirm what Ross did before he started rappin.

But I wish nikkaz kept it consistent and held the rest of these rappers to the same standard as y'all do Ross.

Jay Z said he lost 92 bricks and some of y'all silly nikkaz were like :gladbron:. Jada told y'all that when his coke come in, he had to use the same scale that they use to weigh the whales with, and nikkaz didn't say nothin. :stopitslime:

Ross says he knows the real noreaga, and y'all nikkaz are like , "yeah right, Ross is fake" :beli:

We all know rappers exaggerate lines :comeon: But, the brotha was a CO (honest paying job) and decided to lie. We all Knoe Jew-z didn't have 92 bricks and had to fall back, but he damn sure showed nas that Tec though :russ: (irrevelant, just wanted to say it)...Ross whole thing was a gimmick just like Dr. Dre. But, Ross is continuing with this facade...like nooooo, just stop my dude :russ:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

hard gets clowned every day on here for that. And Kada was just rapping breh. The thing is that Ross and Jay really believe they lies lol

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~
No doubt, but by changing the tone and message of the music, we'll knock down one barrier that has had a strangle hold on the minds of the children. Then we can focus our attention more on to what's really the problem whether it's poverty, unemployment, lack of adequate education, job skills, broken homes, drug addiction, learning disabilities and lack of government commitment. These factors are championed by white supremacy. That's a mountain that has to be toppled.

There are plenty of artists that rap with good messages and there is great balance currently in rap. We need to here chance the rappers view on chi just as much as we need to hear lil Reese view on the chi because even if Reese didn't rap, there would still be kids with the lil Reese mindset and if he doesn't expose that no one will. I agree with everything you said after that tho.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This is why I said continue to speculate. I just pointed out that all this talk of extortion and Pay to Play. He didn't pay so he left, and my next question was if that was the case, why was he afraid for his life. Yep I'm a fif fan as well as a ross fan, a game fan ect...But, I'm not coming in here dawning my batman suit ready to ride for anyone.
Why was he afraid for his life? Maybe because he was in a city thousands of mile from his own and had 150 angry nikkas surrounding him? :mindblown:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
We all know rappers exaggerate lines :comeon: But, the brotha was a CO (honest paying job) and decided to lie. We all Knoe Jew-z didn't have 92 bricks and had to fall back, but he damn sure showed nas that Tec though :russ: (irrevelant, just wanted to say it)...Ross whole thing was a gimmick just like Dr. Dre. But, Ross is continuing with this facade...like nooooo, just stop my dude :russ:
Wait, you really thought Ross was ever speaking facts in his raps? :heh:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

Ice cube is one of hip hop goats. He portrayed a gangster image his entire career and Cube was never in the streets like that. Was never in a gang, never put in no work. cube said this out of his own mouth btw.

Cube has stayed in character for years and nobody says shyt :patrice: nikkaz just pick and choose who they want to ride for

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
There are plenty of artists that rap with good messages and there is great balance currently in rap. We need to here chance the rappers view on chi just as much as we need to hear lil Reese view on the chi because even if Reese didn't rap, there would still be kids with the lil Reese mindset and if he doesn't expose that no one will. I agree with everything you said after that tho.

The exposure isn't the same, hell I listen to artist like Louis Logic, Reks, Tonedeff, EMC, Pacewon, KRS-One, Sa Roc, Black Dot...etc The difference is the exposure.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Wait, you really thought Ross was ever speaking facts in his raps? :heh:

No, I'm sayin that your favorite rapper does the same lying, embellishing and storytellin just like Ross, but for some reason some nikkaz only focus on Rozay. Why is that

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Why was he afraid for his life? Maybe because he was in a city thousands of mile from his own and had 150 angry nikkas surrounding him? :mindblown:

I've seen a tweet that says Trick Trick told him he can't perform and he left. There was a police presence, in the video I saw and Trick Trick was talking to them. And Rick said it was a peaceful protest, now add that all up to my question again why was he afraid for his life.

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
Ice cube is one of hip hop goats. He portrayed a gangster image his entire career and Cube was never in the streets like that. Was never in a gang, never put in no work. cube said this out of his own mouth btw.

Cube has stayed in character for years and nobody says shyt :patrice: nikkaz just pick and choose who they want to ride for

Ronnie Lott, it was Cube message though that I could fukk with.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
hard gets clowned every day on here for that. And Kada was just rapping breh. The thing is that Ross and Jay really believe they lies lol

See, so what's the difference between Ross and every other rapper that lies on wax

Status
Not open for further replies.