Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
every rapper stunts and lies. you got nikkas in here talkin bout yeah they lie but they normal when they hop off the stage. the same nikkas saying ross a ho was the same ones sayin gucci murder didnt mean nothing cause it was self defense. these nikkas making up street law as they go. nikkas talking bout how u know he was getting extorted? this aint tricks first rodeo he been taking nikkas shyt its plenty of instances. ross showed yall over and over you not gettin in his pockets but you keep sayin he the fake 1. Real nikkas dont pay.

mt1984

Pro
Daps
South Florida hip hop... :sas1:

Can't wait for that new Rick Ross ft Stitches joint... MY (PRE-GASTRIC BYPASS) BODYWEIGHT IN WHITE :sas2:

:bryan:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
and actually i gott a give some respect to @MiC cause he said in that other thread that if this turned out to be true that as a fan yall'd just have to take the L...even though its a big one and keep it movin

only stan on here bein real abou t this shyt

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
every rapper stunts and lies. you got nikkas in here talkin bout yeah they lie but they normal when they hop off the stage. the same nikkas saying ross a ho was the same ones sayin gucci murder didnt mean nothing cause it was self defense. these nikkas making up street law as they go. nikkas talking bout how u know he was getting extorted? this aint tricks first rodeo he been taking nikkas shyt its plenty of instances. ross showed yall over and over you not gettin in his pockets but you keep sayin he the fake 1. Real nikkas dont pay.

The Problem with all these extortion claims that you and everyone is making forget that Ross has had shows in Detroit prior to this incident. This is why I don't think the extortion claim holds up. There is a reason the promoter stated "Ross is afraid for his life", I would like to know what really went down.

Last edited:

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
The Problem with all these extortion claims that you and everyone is making forget that Ross has had shows in Detroit prior to this incident. This is why I don't think the extortion claim doesn't hold up. There is a reason the promoter stated "Ross is afraid for his life", I would like to know what really went down.
because trick trick is a REAL goon not a fake rapper he does what he says ross knows that. just because police was right there for that video it doesnt magically make ross safe on his way out of detroit.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Problem with all these extortion claims that you and everyone is making forget that Ross has had shows in Detroit prior to this incident. This is why I don't think the extortion claim doesn't hold up. There is a reason the promoter stated "Ross is afraid for his life", I would like to know what really went down.
Are you delusional...?
"A hundred" goons surrounded Rick Ross when he touched down in Destroy...Rick Ross did the smart thing, and dipped set...:mjlol:
You gotta love hip hop fukkery...:mjlol:

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Are you delusional...?
"A hundred" goons surrounded Rick Ross when he touched down in Destroy...Rick Ross did the smart thing, and dipped set...:mjlol:
You gotta love hip hop fukkery...:mjlol:

Again My statement is to those who claim it was extortion. I'm not saying be a super thug or shyt like that, I'm asking what really happened. Like I said in my previous post Ross has shows in Detroit prior to this incident, what made him fearful for his life, this is what I want to know, what transpired, to make the promoter make an announcement like that, that is all I'm trying to get at.

Status
Not open for further replies.