Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I've seen a tweet that says Trick Trick told him he can't perform and he left. There was a police presence, in the video I saw and Trick Trick was talking to them. And Rick said it was a peaceful protest, now add that all up to my question again why was he afraid for his life.
So you didn't see the comments about their being 150 nikkas outside? Watch that video again. :dead: @ you thinking it'd be a peaceful protest at a rap concert because Ross didn't call Trick Trick. :heh: Bet they were lighting candles and singing "we shall overcome" and "lean on me" as well huh? :heh:

VanVanCity

I pass on the syrup and welcome the chronic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
700 posts no sticky

I know a mod that is mad as fukk right now that his hero got his skirt pulled up

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
So you didn't see the comments about their being 150 nikkas outside? Watch that video again. :dead: @ you thinking it'd be a peaceful protest at a rap concert because Ross didn't call Trcik Trick. :heh: Bet they were lighting candles and singing "we rise up" and "lean on me" as well huh? :heh:
Hey you are the one speculating. I'm asking simple questions derived from the people on the scene, 100 or 150 dudes or not, there was a Police Presence on alert hence the code lights flashing. I'm just trying to figure out the life threatening situation.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
No, I'm sayin that your favorite rapper does the same lying, embellishing and storytellin just like Ross, but for some reason some nikkaz only focus on Rozay. Why is that
Breh, I didn't quote you. It was the 50 stan Carter hoodson or whatever his name is

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~
The exposure isn't the same, hell I listen to artist like Louis Logic, Reks, Tonedeff, EMC, Pacewon, KRS-One, Sa Roc, Black Dot...etc The difference is the exposure.

The exposure isn't the same because the people who have the means to dictate what gets exposure (Corporations) also benefit from poverty and prison system. They have no interest in promoting the artist that you listed. Radio stations and other media channels deserve blame for purposely ignoring the artists you listed in order to make it seem like there is no balance not the artists.

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
I really don't shyt about anything & haven't really read the thread but judging by all the Trick Trick interviews I've seen "No Fly Zone", seems to be more about respecting Detroit & ppl & artists there than bullying rappers who are "fake".

Trick Trick tweeted "This fat disrespectful muthafucca!!!" hours before all the other tweets about this incident, so "Ross is fake ass rapper" is probably not the #1 reason this happened

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
The exposure isn't the same because the people who have the means to dictate what gets exposure (Corporations) also benefit from poverty and prison system. They have no interest in promoting the artist that you listed. Radio stations and other media channels deserve blame for purposely ignoring the artists you listed in order to make it seem like there is no balance not the artists.

Exactly

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
This nikka Trick Trick is blatantly trying to extort dudes with no fukks given.

How you know this is about money though? You think boosie had to cut a check to come to Detroit?

nikkas kep saying Trick Trick is trying to extort Ross when y'all don't even know the situation. It sounds like a personal issue that needed to be cleared up not some "Pay me because you in Detroit" shyt.

Exactly, and that ain't no spin tactic, that's just you being a real nikka an objective at the same time. It may not have been about money, nikkas that do a lot of wolfin will always get tested, especially when you consider Trick is friends with nikkas Ross already has friction with.

Seems like to me he was being GIVEN an opportunity to get a pass, which could have been as simple as a conversation and didn't take it seriously. You wanna pop gangsta shyt and pretend to move like one, getting right with whoever you gotta get right with is apart of the procedure.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Yep.

By armed security guards.

What the fukk does that have to do with 50's reaction?

50 thought somebody on Game squad was popping off, so he high tailed it... Why would he run if he knew it was HIS SECURITY GUARDS doing the shooting:bryan:

Really - 2
dikk slurping stan - 0

Lets keep going, this is fun:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:
So game and crew run up and get shot and retreat and rap about what he gonna do and never do it, but 50 lost:beli:

Status
Not open for further replies.