Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
For a nikka that suck 50 off, you sure don't know his history....

AUDIO OF 50 CENT BEING SHOOK AND RUNNING OU THE BACK OF HOT 97

"They shoo, they shootin"

nikka had flashbacks to when he was sitin in his gran' ma drive way:bryan::bryan::bryan:

Funny-gif-black-kid-scared-crying.gif

#FactsOnly
is this the same:sas2:day game boy got shot?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
He was trying to get him to perform, so I assume he was talking to Ross and attributed the statement to Ross. He could have said Ross isn't performing tonight due to illness, or medical condition anything, but he specifically stated "he was afraid for his life" the only person to attribute that statement to is Ross, since the promoter was talking to him about performing. Sorry to run on.
Or dude saw 150 nikkas waiting on ross and ross left. So he came on saying ross was scared for his life because he would have been as well if he was in another city and faced with the same scenario.

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
I see why you would say this but if violence in rap were to suddenly disappear, there would still be violence and drugs in the hood. Throughout history the poets have always been blamed. The underlying problem is poverty not the art that survivors of poverty make. 2 years ago no one was talking about Chicago like they are now and the violence has actually decreased. No one cared until chi artists starting being successful and sharing how terrible things are there. That is what hiphop does, its the voice for people that would have no voice if left up to the mainstream media.

No doubt, but by changing the tone and message of the music, we'll knock down one barrier that has had a strangle hold on the minds of the children. Then we can focus our attention more on to what's really the problem whether it's poverty, unemployment, lack of adequate education, job skills, broken homes, drug addiction, learning disabilities and lack of government commitment. These factors are championed by white supremacy. That's a mountain that has to be toppled.

really

All Star
Daps
is this the same:sas2:day game boy got shot?

Yep.

By armed security guards.

What the fukk does that have to do with 50's reaction?

50 thought somebody on Game squad was popping off, so he high tailed it... Why would he run if he knew it was HIS SECURITY GUARDS doing the shooting:bryan:

Really - 2
dikk slurping stan - 0

Lets keep going, this is fun:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
So yall keep saying 100- 200 goons was there? Is this facts or y'all just exaggerating

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
Yep.

50 thought somebody on Game squad was popping off, so he high tailed it... Why would he run if he knew it was HIS SECURITY GUARDS doing the shooting:bryan:

Really - 2
dikk slurping stan - 0

Lets keep going, this is fun:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

you dumb lil fukk, if I'm upstairs at the station, how would I know that one of my goons done shot somebody outside. And if they did, why would I stay there when you know police will be there to question dudes? shut the fukk up cracker.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
:childplease:
:cape::cape::cape:

once again when you pretend to be a gangster you cant get mad when fukked up gangster shyt happens to you

Dude doesn't fukk with anybody and he's gettin' money, puttin' people on. I ain't lookin' to for these nikkas to be street kings, just make some shyt for me to vibe to and keep me entertained :smugdraper:.

He's a fat, black, bearded boss lookalike who makes music to fit an image and his albums (which I torrent) are good for 3-4 tracks. That's good enough for me :manny:

I'll clown grown ass men out here lookin' for superthug role models before I clown an actor like Ross, tho :mjlol:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Yep.

Really - 2
dikk slurping stan - 0

okay 50 lost you won. Ross os the boss lol. Move along breh

Status
Not open for further replies.