Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who wouldn't be with 100 people at you throat :what: are you trying to tell me you would fight them all?
These delusional know it alls think Ross suppose to morph into an incarnation of Rambo and the Terminator. He is suppose to wipe an entire swarm of enemies out by himself.

Most of these clowns don't know shyt about the culture, street shyt, or business. There's no need to keep going back and forth with them.

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
shyt like this has happened more often then u cats think, only reason it gets magnified now is because of social media, flat out.....

The fukk was he supposed to do, ya want him to to stick to his image and keep it Gangsta, HE DID ....

What Gangsta u know gon walk into foreign territory after he has been warned nikkas have the drop on him ?
:sas2:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
50 Cent = Ran out the Back of Hot 97 when he heard they were shooting down stairs (the game situation).. 50 said, "they shoo, they shootin?" ... nikka was scared as fukk

50 Cent = Shot up in an elevator when his security spotted game in LA

50 cent = hid in the CEILING when Suge Knight came to the In da Club video shoot

50 cent = Ran off to the poconos after getting shot up by preme

I mean, its one thing to get ran out of another nikka CITY when you caught off guard.... But running from your own video shoot?:usure:

#factsOnly
:mjlol: the fukk. Non of that shyt are facts

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
ok but why's he pretendin to be a gangster then?

just be a regular rapper not a fake ass kingpin...then nobody would care

yall got the game fukked up:heh:

It's performing arts, nikka :birdman:

I ain't get mad at Ross for pretending to be a Don over a hot beat just like I didn't get made at Denzel for being a thugged out crooked cop

really

All Star
Daps
To be honest, this why nikkas despise Ross...

Suge Knight = Hate rick Ross cus ross won't break bread

GD's = hate ross cus ross won't break bread

Trick Trick = hate ross cus ross won't break bread

I'm not saying ross is a "gangster", but he aint no "p*ssy" neither... A p*ssy would simply cut the check....

GAME cut checks to T Rogers, Big U, and god knows how many other people....

#FactsOnly

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
50 Cent = Ran out the Back of Hot 97 when he heard they were shooting down stairs (the game situation).. 50 said, "they shoo, they shootin?" ... nikka was scared as fukk

50 Cent = Shot up in an elevator when his security spotted game in LA

50 cent = hid in the CEILING when Suge Knight came to the In da Club video shoot

50 cent = Ran off to the poconos after getting shot up by preme

I mean, its one thing to get ran out of another nikka CITY when you caught off guard.... But running from your own video shoot?:usure:

#factsOnly

:camby:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
It's not about that, it's about the quote and why would he be afraid for his life, if it was just an extortion attempt like all you guys are saying it was. If it was just a pay or go, why was he afraid for his life?
Did dude say "ross told me he's afraid for his life" or did he say "he's afraid for his life"

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
To be honest, this why nikkas despise Ross...

Suge Knight = Hate rick Ross cus ross won't break bread

GD's = hate ross cus ross won't break bread

Trick Trick = hate ross cus ross won't break bread

I'm not saying ross is a "gangster", but he aint no "p*ssy" neither... A p*ssy would simply cut the check....

GAME cut checks to T Rogers, Big U, and god knows how many other people....

#FactsOnly

Ross ain't p*ssy? How was 50 able to kiss his Ross son's head and not one attempt to layout 50? Ross realized who he was dealing with....

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Did dude say "ross told me he's afraid for his life" or did he say "he's afraid for his life"

He was trying to get him to perform, so I assume he was talking to Ross and attributed the statement to Ross. He could have said Ross isn't performing tonight due to illness, or medical condition anything, but he specifically stated "he was afraid for his life" the only person to attribute that statement to is Ross, since the promoter was talking to him about performing. Sorry to run on.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
It's performing arts, nikka :birdman:

I ain't get mad at Ross for pretending to be a Don over a hot beat just like I didn't get made at Denzel for being a thugged out crooked cop
:childplease:
:cape::cape::cape:

once again when you pretend to be a gangster you cant get mad when fukked up gangster shyt happens to you

really

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:the fukk. Non of that shyt are facts

For a nikka that suck 50 off, you sure don't know his history....

AUDIO OF 50 CENT BEING SHOOK AND RUNNING OU THE BACK OF HOT 97

"They shoo, they shootin"

nikka had flashbacks to when he was sittin in his gran' ma drive way:bryan::bryan::bryan:

Funny-gif-black-kid-scared-crying.gif

#FactsOnly

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
T
I feel you my nicca...but why we need to evaluate shyt NOW because Ross scary ass got ran out Detroit? You got bytch ass niccas in here disrespecting my city, you got niccas talking about not associating with the culture and leaving hip hop alone...all because a rap nicca who acts like he can't be faded gets another reality check. This ain't about "paying taxes", it's about respect. Because hip hop is primarily an extension of urban life and thought, and simple things like respect can get you killed. That's how it is in the hood, and it's reflected in how you interact with the common folk and how they interact with you.

What "respect" didn't Ross pay to Detroit? :beli:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
These delusional know it alls think Ross suppose to morph into an incarnation of Rambo and the Terminator. He is suppose to wipe an entire swarm of enemies out by himself.

Most of these clowns don't know shyt about the culture, street shyt, or business. There's no need to keep going back and forth with them.
Most of these dudes are white kids under 18. You have a few nikkas like @sicc2def who are really 50 fans but most of these dudes are just kids who think rappers should be shooting each other or they soft.

Status
Not open for further replies.