Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
des nikkaz keep asking the same questions over and over and crying for a not guilty verdict again like they lawyers
tumblr_mya2sl9vEP1s3x7u7o2_400.gif

its already explained

:russ: yo you stupid, too funny

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
I agree and they have to tell Trick Trick that...do you think they will? :sas1:
Naw you can tell by the vid that trick trick has the radio station workers shook...but the people above them dont have to say anything to him...they can make one phone call and shut him down(on some none street shyt)

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
I wonder if LA goons will make Ross pay up before his BET experience concert next weekend?:sas2:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
just wanted to let everboyd whose feelins i hurt last night that i got on here to 126 alerts adn wont be able to get back to all of you

sorry about that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 134, Guests: 123)

really

All Star
Daps
50 Cent = Ran out the Back of Hot 97 when he heard they were shooting down stairs (the game situation).. 50 said, "they shoo, they shootin?" ... nikka was scared as fukk

50 Cent = Shot up in an elevator when his security spotted game in LA

50 cent = hid in the CEILING when Suge Knight came to the In da Club video shoot

50 cent = Ran off to the poconos after getting shot up by preme

I mean, its one thing to get ran out of another nikka CITY when you caught off guard.... But running from your own video shoot?:usure:

#factsOnly

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Only genre of music only race of people that does this Shyt to each other. Shyt is tiring.
stop worshipping white people so damn much breh. The mob ran the music industry back in the day. Why is that glamorise and something like this is "embarrassing" for our race as a whole. You don't think people had to speak to Frank Sinatra when playing in clubs in N.Y. ? Come on breh stop searching for white approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.