Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
But Ross ran... he brags about not being shook. Let's stay focus. Nobody give a fukk about Trick Trick bum ass :ufdup:

Ross evacuated for safety reasons, do you agree?

Then we'll see if Ross admits he did (he wont)

This is why niqqas clown. You understand?
Naw I don't agree. He should have went and confronted 150 nikkas. You right breh. I can tell you a real street nikka.

:heh:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
I think what is getting lost in all this back and forth fraud, credibility talk, is the fact. The man who came on the stage stated and I quote "Ross said he was afraid for his life, and I tried to talk to him about performing. He announced that to the crowd as a Ross quote.

Da boss never scared :umad:

The nikka who came on stage was BS'n

Ross said a peace protest prevented his entrance :ufdup:

• Dap
Reactions: MMM

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Who wouldn't be with 100 people at you throat :what: are you trying to tell me you would fight them all?

It's not about that, it's about the quote and why would he be afraid for his life, if it was just an extortion attempt like all you guys are saying it was. If it was just a pay or go, why was he afraid for his life?

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
It's not about that, it's about the quote and why would he be afraid for his life, if it was just an extortion attempt like all you guys are saying it was. If it was just a pay or go, why was he afraid for his life?

He was probably asked to pay in advance, but refused to. So they stopped him from performing :yeshrug:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Well here's what we know.

- Compulsive liar
- One of the best actors in the rap game
- Tatted slave owners and cac racists all over himself
- Make shytty music in general, fantastical drug raps that a 5 year old wouldn't believe
- Worked in law enforcement
- Claims to be a drug boss and actually wants us to believe it by keeping up his fake persona 24/7

And your a fukkin idiot if you think being a correctional officer is the same as being a mall cop. You prolly should just drink some shut the fukk up juice right now and K.I.M. cuz that's some wildly ignorant shyt. But you listen to officer roberts so I shouldn't be surprised.

I don't listen to 95% of rappers, plus ross is the GOAT of that shyt. lol, I listen to nikkaz like Boosie da fukk I look like jammin to the fake rick ross?

tatted slave owners and racists? huh?

VanVanCity

I pass on the syrup and welcome the chronic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because ross is suppose to be a fraud and that is what you do to frauds. They did it to yung berg why not ross?
This fakkit has quickly moved to the top of Ross' Stan list

Status
Not open for further replies.