Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Why do all that tho? He complied with the request to bail the fukk outta dodge. Maybe if he started believing the lies he spins he might've gotten robbed, but deep down dude knows its an act.

Because ross is suppose to be a fraud and that is what you do to frauds. They did it to yung berg why not ross?

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
somebody tell ths nerd to quit quoting me

tumblr_n7abwxsUby1r2jqr5o1_500.gif

U sit at home all excited about Ross with 60 posts in this thread alone and Im the nerd? Ok :heh:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Naw bruh. I'm just a real black man that NOW understands this shyt bigger than trick or ross. The power we could have as black men would be amazing.........

But we have been brainwashed to be enemies amongst each other.
Breh don't talk to me about real black man shyt in this case. Rick Ross raps about a criminal lifestyle that is nothing but detrimental to not only the black community but America as a whole. This idea that every black man needs to be chummy chummy with eachother to be successful is ridiculous and is just a generic responce for black men that have no clue how to move in the world on there own accord. You idolize white people to the point you put down our whole race because two grown men don't live up to your delusional standard of how white men act.

These are two men handling things the way they want to. Their actions have know consequence on me and my race at all. Just like the actions of Berber and Lohan have no consequence on the white race. Maybe you have been brainwashed to live your life through rappers but not all black men are as naive as you. Smh at you letting other people determine the amount of power you can have in your life. You need to stop bumping hiphop because it's obvious you don't have the self esteem to realize these rappers are going to live their life the way they want and their actions wont effect your life or relationship you have with the white people you try and impress.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
I think what is getting lost in all this back and forth fraud, credibility talk, is the fact. The man who came on the stage stated and I quote "Ross said he was afraid for his life, and I tried to talk to him about performing. He announced that to the crowd as a Ross quote.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I think he knows who to fukk wit. You come at Boosie on this type of shyt, then you may really end up slumped. Ross ain't built like Boosie.
because boosie demands respect. You just reiterated dude point

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Talk like a boss, want everybody to believe you a boss, but when it comes time to be a boss he's just there for a concert. Master P is a boss, Rick Ross is a fukkin actor that is prolly one of those liars that believes the bullshyt they sayin more and more. Don't get mad when nikkaz pull cards, it's a fact of life from the playground to the studio.
Just stop it. :heh: You sound fukking ridiculous.

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
I think what is getting lost in all this back and forth fraud, credibility talk, is the fact. The man who came on the stage stated and I quote "Ross said he was afraid for his life, and I tried to talk to him about performing. He announced that to the crowd as a Ross quote.

Who wouldn't be with 100 people at you throat :what: are you trying to tell me you would fight them all?

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
I'm not with this "no fly zone" checking a nikka shyt. If you got problems with that man, go see him 1 on 1 face to face and handle your business. But to have 100's of nikkas in your city ready to ride wit you is some hoe shyt. If you don't see how that's some crab shyt, then I don't know what to tell you.

:heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.