Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Ross did not get no jewelry taken not one hand laid on him. Actions speak louder than words and fraud dudes would have gotten robbed and hand put on them.

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Talk like a boss, want everybody to believe you a boss, but when it comes time to be a boss he's just there for a concert. Master P is a boss, Rick Ross is a fukkin actor that is prolly one of those liars that believes the bullshyt they sayin more and more. Don't get mad when nikkaz pull cards, it's a fact of life from the playground to the studio.

I doubt Ross is mad, you should tell the people that bought tickets to not be mad if they don't get their money back. Don't be mad if no major hip hop artist ever come to detroit again. Ross is unharmed and got his money, he straight :manny:

b_roll_ya

Banned
Daps
These g-unit stans are really excited :heh:. The top posters in this thread have more than 100 posts in this thread together :snoop: and they are both curly stans.
  1. 59 posts b@squ1@t
  2. 53 posts b_roll_ya
nikka really thought he was doin somethin wen he was searchin my name
tumblr_inline_n7gatd7pO11qcrnny.gif

and dats all u can come up wit

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
So basically Trick had 150 nikkas outside wanting to ride on Ross because he didn't call him first to do a fukking show? :dead: I'll wait on someone to post a video of Trick riding on the shytty politicians and city leaders who have turned Detroit into shyt. Don't worry, I have all day. Bu bu but he loves his city :heh:

But Ross ran... he brags about not being shook. Let's stay focus. Nobody give a fukk about Trick Trick bum ass :ufdup:

Ross evacuated for safety reasons, do you agree?

Then we'll see if Ross admits he did (he wont)

This is why niqqas clown. You understand?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Ross did not get no jewelry taken not one hand laid on him. Actions speak louder than words and fraud dudes would have gotten robbed and hand put on them.

Why do all that tho? He complied with the request to bail the fukk outta dodge. Maybe if he started believing the lies he spins he might've gotten robbed, but deep down dude knows its an act so he played it smart and rolled out cuz he ain't no crime boss like his act tries to portray.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
ross should have done the boss thing and sat down with the nikkas he had a problem with to settle whatever differences they had. he knew he was walking into a hornets nest, yet took the promoters money anyway, knowing he wasn't going to perform and got the fucc outta dodge. that's fucced up.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
He's the biggest Boss tho

He ain't want to get mobbed up by a 100 nikkas, fine. No one does

Send word back to trick trick that he want to see him alone chop it up like some real nikkas & if there's still pressure run that 1 on 1 fade right quick.

They said trick trick told him he can't come inside and he turned around & left :mjlol:

That man is straight vagina breh
Did Trick Trick tell him that or did Trick Trick with 150 nikkas behind him tell him that?

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
I doubt Ross is mad, you should tell the people that bought tickets to not be mad if they don't get their money back. Don't be mad if no major hip hop artist ever come to detroit again. Ross is unharmed and got his money, he straight :manny:

:laff:

The caping is hilarious. I guarantee you that Ross won't take your angle. He will try to defend his gangsta honour.
Who gives a fukk about those fans?

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ahhh forgive me. I only work in the industry. 50% is paid before the show, the other 50% is paid after the performance is complete. You should know this as you know how singers and rappers get paid so well. No promoter would let Ross walk with anything other than expenses paid. That's a fact. If he does, he'll be sued.
What kind of artists agrees to those terms but inexperienced nonbusiness types?

Ross could counter sue because the venue wasn't fit for him to perform. No promoter in this situation would sue Ross.

Daps
But Ross ran... he brags about not being shook. Let's stay focus. Nobody give a fukk about Trick Trick bum ass :ufdup:

Ross evacuated for safety reasons, do you agree?

Then we'll see if Ross admits he did (he wont)

This is why niqqas clown. You understand?
Let's see ow it plays out. Trick Trick gonna catch it tonight.

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
nikka really thought he was doin somethin wen he was searchin my name
tumblr_inline_n7gatd7pO11qcrnny.gif

and dats all u can come up wit

Search your name? :heh: breh its a feature. Click on the amount of posts in the thread and your name is on top. Its pathetic u have more than 60 posts in this thread :snoop:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
this like wen plies ran in the bathroom wen 40 glockk and dem came in the club and jamie foxx let em have it
Another situation when mad nikkas showed up to confront someone who isn't in their city. :heh: So many suburb nikkas in here. :heh: Great thing about the internet, is you can claim to be anything you want and people can't usually verify it. :heh: Sounds like a bunch of 15 and 16 year old nerd nikkas in here.

Last edited:

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
:laff:

The caping is hilarious. I guarantee you that Ross won't take your angle. He will try to defend his gangsta honour.
Who gives a fukk about those fans?

Im just being real, I dont give a fukk about ross breh :dwillhuh:

He got his money, came to the show. 100 people was blocking him from coming in. He said fukk it :yeshrug: i dont need this, the people who paid and came took the loss. Detroit took the loss, artists will not come to detroit anymore because of fukkery like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.