Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'm not with this "no fly zone" checking a nikka shyt. If you got problems with that man, go see him 1 on 1 face to face and handle your business. But to have 100's of nikkas in your city ready to ride wit you is some hoe shyt. If you don't see how that's some crab shyt, then I don't know what to tell you.

I know where you coming from, but I have a much bigger issue with Ross portraying things that he absolutely isn't and perpetuating things that people are all up in arms about yet in the same breath get righteous for this a$$hole. Say what you want about other rappers that have used his subject matter but in many cases they actually wrestled with those kinda demons and some of them even address the negative side of the game. lol, I just can't take Ross seriously from the slavemasters tatted on his chest, to his fairytale drug raps, I respect his grind and his hustle but that doesn't mean I gotta be a fan of your music if I feel it offers nothing.

People like Ross should get checked every time by nikkaz actually living that life, as a younger brother of a former convict I don't like people making such light/fun of the criminal lifestyle. Even then, if you do go that route at least be clever with it instead of creating a fake persona and acting out 24/7 tryna disrespect my mind.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
I'm far from an Officer Ricky fan
This is not a L
He was smart to leave, while trick trick and friend ruin an evening of hiphop

The funny thing is Rick Ross won't admit he left for safety reasons. He'll keep the gangsta act up and straight up lie. That's why he gets clowned. You don't get that?

He took an L. There's only certain artists this can happen to.

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

is that ross at 3:08?

RUN RICK!

tumblr_mqembnrTue1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
The funny thing is Rick Ross won't admit he left for safety reasons. He'll keep the gangsta act up and straight up lie. That's why he gets clowned. You don't get that?

He took an L. There's only certain artists this can happen to.
I fel you on the fake act, instead of keep it buck on why you left. But let us see what he says
But Trick azz Trick supposedly went down the list of acts to get money from all the artist. Is he doing that to politicians or companies to feed his community

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Ross gonna come out and say there were traffic delays so his 1000 gangstas couldn't make it :mjlol:

Nah, he gon say asking bout his 1000 goon per city platoons is some frivolous shyt or something. It's funny how nikkaz say Pac was an actor playing thug(with all evidence to the contrary) when ross is arguably the GOAT actor in rap history by far.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Ummm call me a stan if you want but I feel Ross
I aint paying shyt and you can suck my dikk :ld:
I don't got to perform in your dirty city, nikka
Everyone in the club can listen to Trick Trick's greatest hits :heh:
Hood tax, my ass

It ain't about payments. You think Boosie out here cutting cheques? :laugh:

It's because he doesn't command respect as a man so niqqas treat him like a punk

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
nikkas kep saying Trick Trick is trying to extort Ross when y'all don't even know the situation. It sounds like a personal issue that needed to be cleared up not some "Pay me because you in Detroit" shyt.

If it's a personal issue why not take it man to man? Why have 100 people rushing him? How is this a loss to Ross? He's human, nobody can outbox 100 goons it's not possibe. He was out of town tried to make a good show for detroit and some goons fukked it up for everybody who bought tickets. Ross left unharmed with his money, and will never come back to detroit again. IMO detroit lost

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: I'm not going through this whole thread, can somebody recap what happened?

did Ross get chased out similar to the dips out the rucker or he just never came on stage?

CoCKy GeNiuS

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt like this has happened more often then u cats think, only reason it gets magnified now is because of social media, flat out.....

The fukk was he supposed to do, ya want him to to stick to his image and keep it Gangsta, HE DID ....

What Gangsta u know gon walk into foreign territory after he has been warned nikkas have the drop on him ?

Status
Not open for further replies.