Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
You mean Cam'ron Usain Bolt Giles?? nikka cleared that fence like Jackie Joyner Kersie

yep, same one. I never said he was some thurl super gangsta, he's a hustler tho. It's more truth to what he talks about than Ross, and he's MUCH better at the rapping drug boss role than your man is. Lets stick to the subject tho, your man spews grandiose lies about how he's the biggest crime boss since Grizelda Blanco, El Chapo, and Pablo Escobar combined? How bout we rap about how your mans constantly gets his card pulled because he's so blatant with it? Breh, you act like this the first time rappers had their card pulled in major cities. Before DC softened up the only rappers I ever heard of that DIDN'T get hemmed up was 'face, Pac, C-Murder, and Master P. Aside from them, damn near everybody's been touched including ross' real inspiration Biggie.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So basically when a coli nikkas favorite rapper is in a situation where he's confronted and outnumbered its all about "we black people got to do better kumbaya my lord michael row the boat ashore" but when its a rapper they hate he's "p*ssy" and "dont want no parts"? You nikkas are fukking clowns.
if this isn't the trutest damn post in the thread :deadmanny:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Camron?:russ::mjlol::skip::gladbron::pachaha::bryan::heh:the same nikka that got run out of his own hood?The nikka said Camron.:dead:

Noriega don't owe Cam 100 favors. Cam never claimed he can have 1000 nikkaz in any hood down to ride for him. Cam ain't steal someone elses name and create a fake persona with it. Cam isn't the one with his name on the thread title. I also listen to Boosie, shall we discuss his track record? :sas2:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
yep, same one. I never said he was some thurl super gangsta, he's a hustler tho. It's more truth to what he talks about than Ross, and he's MUCH better at the rapping drug boss role than your man is. Lets stick to the subject tho, your man spews grandiose lies about how he's the biggest crime boss since Grizelda Blanco, El Chapo, and Pablo Escobar combined? How bout we rap about how your mans constantly gets his card pulled because he's so blatant with it? Breh, you act like this the first time rappers had their card pulled in major cities. Before DC softened up the only rappers I ever heard of that DIDN'T get hemmed up was 'face, Pac, C-Murder, and Master P. Aside from them, damn near everybody's been touched including ross' real inspiration Biggie.
I'm not with this "no fly zone" checking a nikka shyt. If you got problems with that man, go see him 1 on 1 face to face and handle your business. But to have 100's of nikkas in your city ready to ride wit you is some hoe shyt. If you don't see how that's some crab shyt, then I don't know what to tell you.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Camron?:russ::mjlol::skip::gladbron::pachaha::bryan::heh:the same nikka that got run out of his own hood?The nikka said Camron.:dead:

Noriega don't owe Cam 100 favors. Cam never claimed he can have 1000 nikkaz in any hood down to ride for him. Cam ain't steal someone elses name and create a fake persona with it. Cam isn't the one with his name on the thread title. I also listen to Boosie, shall we discuss his track record? :sas2:

b_roll_ya

Banned
Daps
You mean Cam'ron Usain Bolt Giles?? nikka cleared that fence like Jackie Joyner Kersie

i could of sworn we was talkin bout ross running
dont get off subject
tumblr_n6m86yCej81qd3hr1o1_400.gif

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
i could of sworn we was talkin bout ross running
dont get off subject
tumblr_n6m86yCej81qd3hr1o1_400.gif
Post video of Ross running or provide details of what happened. Not what you think happened but what really happened. Give us some of your insider info breh.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Not going to read the entire thread... What exactly was the issue? From what I'm piecing together, Ross refused to let trick trick extort him so he had a gang of muhfukkas waiting for him at the venue.... In which case, :salute: to ross

Going home safe, unharmed, and with all of your money after not allowing some failed wannabe rapper goon to force you to pay him for no reason whatsoever > being killed or incarcerated for ultimately no other reason than to prove your "gangsta" to dumb, grown ass rap fans with adolescent concepts of "street cred"...i feel for the people in Detroit that paid their money excepting ross to perform and were cheated out of their money by trick trick, hopefully he reimburses them
I'm far from an Officer Ricky fan
This is not a L
He was smart to leave, while trick trick and friend ruin an evening of hiphop

Status
Not open for further replies.