Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: I'm not going through this whole thread, can somebody recap what happened?

did Ross get chased out similar to the dips out the rucker or he just never came on stage?

He never came on stage, he's not stupid.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Noriega don't owe Cam 100 favors. Cam never claimed he can have 1000 nikkaz in any hood down to ride for him. Cam ain't steal someone elses name and create a fake persona with it. Cam isn't the one with his name on the thread title. I also listen to Boosie, shall we discuss his track record? :sas2:
:heh:I fukks with Cam and the dips but they talk that shyt just like Ross do.Yall mad at Ross for doing the same things other rappers do.

Matter of fact the same shyt just happened to Cam in England a couple weeks ago.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
If it's a personal issue why not take it man to man? Why have 100 people rushing him? How is this a loss to Ross? He's human, nobody can outbox 100 goons it's not possibe. He was out of town tried to make a good show for detroit and some goons fukked it up for everybody who bought tickets. Ross left unharmed with his money, and will never come back to detroit again. IMO detroit lost

These dudes live in a fanansty world and they talk about ross.
The same thing just happen to cam in london.

b_roll_ya

Banned
Daps
:dwillhuh: I'm not going through this whole thread, can somebody recap what happened?

did Ross get chased out similar to the dips out the rucker or he just never came on stage?
just watch dis video
this is a good recap

it RUNS thru it all

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Run-Ricky-Run.jpg

Someone Shop this for me :feedme:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I know where you coming from, but I have a much bigger issue with Ross portraying things that he absolutely isn't and perpetuating things that people are all up in arms about yet in the same breath get righteous for this a$$hole. Say what you want about other rappers that have used his subject matter but in many cases they actually wrestled with those kinda demons and some of them even address the negative side of the game. lol, I just can't take Ross seriously from the slavemasters tatted on his chest, to his fairytale drug raps, I respect his grind and his hustle but that doesn't mean I gotta be a fan of your music if I feel it offers nothing.

People like Ross should get checked every time by nikkaz actually living that life, as a younger brother of a former convict I don't like people making such light/fun of the criminal lifestyle. Even then, if you do go that route at least be clever with it instead of creating a fake persona and acting out 24/7 tryna disrespect my mind.

You don't know ross and what he has done in his life. You nikkas kill me with saying ross is fake because he had a legit job at 19. It takes nothing to be a co it's as simple as being a security guard at the mall.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
This Ross speaking last time :laff:

“Once they began to unravel, I shut it down. Never was it due to any threats,” Ross said in reference to three canceled dates, before addressing the YouTube video directly. “Any dude can stand in a crowd with 30 or 40 dudes and everybody real, everybody trill, everybody ’bout that life, everybody gangsta. But when the choppers come out, everybody fold.”

Who folded in Detroit?

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
“If I go to Chicago to handle my business like I did, I have no problem goin’ to North Carolina or South Carolina where the ladies are brown skin, brown eyes, they got nice curls and they make the best apple pie,” he said before barking: “So don’t ever get it twisted, Ricky Rozay is a boss.”

:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.