Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:heh:I fukks with Cam and the dips but they talk that shyt just like Ross do.Yall mad at Ross for doing the same things other rappers do.

Matter of fact the same shyt just happened to Cam in England a couple weeks ago.

I don't give a fukk about the Dips just Cam and Max B. But how did this become a topic on Cam? Lets stick to the subject, ross ain't bout what he be talkin bout and street nikkaz love pullin his card for it. :tu:

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So can someone please explain to me what Ross should've done in this situation to "win" in their eyes? The man got paid for the show. How did he lose in all of this? It sounds like a lot of posters here are delirious about this street shyt. Ross is not street by no stretch but you have to know when you're outnumbered and the best method is to retreat. Who do you want this man to be? Rambo?

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So can someone please explain to me what Ross should've done in this situation to "win" in their eyes? The man got paid for the show. How did he lose in all of this? It sounds like a lot of posters here are delirious about this street shyt.

How do you know he got paid? Why would he be paid for a performance he was too scared to complete?

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
So can someone please explain to me what Ross should've done in this situation to "win" in their eyes? The man got paid for the show. How did he lose in all of this? It sounds like a lot of posters here are delirious about this street shyt.

So you agree he had to leave because of safety concerns? Do you think he'll be a man and admit that too? Or will he put on a gangsta act and talk about is 1000 goons and he aint scared? Huh?

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
“If I go to Chicago to handle my business like I did, I have no problem goin’ to North Carolina or South Carolina where the ladies are brown skin, brown eyes, they got nice curls and they make the best apple pie,” he said before barking: “So don’t ever get it twisted, Ricky Rozay is a boss.”

:mjlol:
this nikka ross may have the goat rebuttal game :heh:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
You don't know ross and what he has done in his life. You nikkas kill me with saying ross is fake because he had a legit job at 19. It takes nothing to be a co it's as simple as being a security guard at the mall.

Well here's what we know.

- Compulsive liar
- One of the best actors in the rap game
- Tatted slave owners and cac racists all over himself
- Make shytty music in general, fantastical drug raps that a 5 year old wouldn't believe
- Worked in law enforcement
- Claims to be a drug boss and actually wants us to believe it by keeping up his fake persona 24/7

And your a fukkin idiot if you think being a correctional officer is the same as being a mall cop. You prolly should just drink some shut the fukk up juice right now and K.I.M. cuz that's some wildly ignorant shyt. But you listen to officer roberts so I shouldn't be surprised.
That applies to just about 95% of rappers out there.

I don't listen to 95% of rappers, plus ross is the GOAT of that shyt. lol, I listen to nikkaz like Boosie da fukk I look like jammin to the fake rick ross?

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you know he got paid? Why would he be paid for a performance he was too scared to complete?
Obviously, you don't know how singers and rappers get paid when they perform. If Ross agreed to get paid AFTER the show, he is a dumb ass and is not handling his business correctly.

Daps
[EMAIL said:
b@squ1@t, post: 8937984, member: 14268[/EMAIL]]
2j0mq0i.gif

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
So can someone please explain to me what Ross should've done in this situation to "win" in their eyes? The man got paid for the show. How did he lose in all of this? It sounds like a lot of posters here are delirious about this street shyt. Ross is not street by no stretch but you have to know when you're outnumbered and the best method is to retreat. Who do you want this man to be? Rambo?

He's the biggest Boss tho

He ain't want to get mobbed up by a 100 nikkas, fine. No one does

Send word back to trick trick that he want to see him alone chop it up like some real nikkas & if there's still pressure run that 1 on 1 fade right quick.

They said trick trick told him he can't come inside and he turned around & left :mjlol:

That man is straight vagina breh

Status
Not open for further replies.