Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Not going to read the entire thread... What exactly was the issue? From what I'm piecing together, Ross refused to let trick trick extort him so he had a gang of muhfukkas waiting for him at the venue.... In which case, :salute: to ross

Going home safe, unharmed, and with all of your money after not allowing some failed wannabe rapper goon to force you to pay him for no reason whatsoever > being killed or incarcerated for ultimately no other reason than to prove your "gangsta" to dumb, grown ass rap fans with adolescent concepts of "street cred"...i feel for the people in Detroit that paid their money excepting ross to perform and were cheated out of their money by trick trick, hopefully he reimburses them

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
How much money would you need to deal with that many goons, though? Paying for all that security could easily fukk up your money. These Detroit goons will most likely fukk up their city even worse than it is because nobody's going to just listen to Detroit rappers *just because*. Nobody will come there, nothing will get done. It makes sense why Detroit is so fukked up if they're doing self-destructive shyt like this.

Crazy how they're willing to go all out over this, life or death over some stupid fukking irrelevant rapper but won't roll up to City Hall and do something about the conditions they live in. WHAT. THE. fukk.
Stop it man. You are contradicting yourself. You are talking all this righteous stuff while defending a rapper that embodies poison. William Roberts is not just a rapper rapping, he's talking about things he shouldn't be talking about in the first place that some people really are involved in. He's not some conscious rapper trying to make a difference

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
All these rappers tell ducktales :mindblown: EVERY RAPPER TELLS DUCKALES. From Nas to Jay Z, to KRS1 to Ice Cube.

Good thing I don't listen to those rappers. Plus that's a weak excuse, cuz it was rappers that was/are bout what they be talkin bout. Yall can spin it however you want, shyt still won't fly if you came up listening to rap music before the bar was lowered so much.

Stop it man. You are contradicting yourself. You are talking all this righteous stuff while defending a rapper that embodies poison. William Roberts is not just a rapper rapping, he's talking about things he shouldn't be talking about in the first place that some people really are involved in. He's not some conscious rapper trying to make a difference

Exactly, that's what makes this shyt so funny to me.

b_roll_ya

Banned
Daps
cacs know nothin bout "goons"
know nothin bout "hood respect"
know nothin bout "extortion"
know nothin bout "a hood pass"

all des lil nikkaz is from bel air not understanding the words dat are coming out of our mouth

HE IS A FRAUD
F.R.A.U.D.D.D.D.D.D.D.

go listen to kids bop and get away from hip hop

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Not going to read the entire thread... What exactly was the issue? From what I'm piecing together, Ross refused to let trick trick extort him so he had a gang of muhfukkas waiting for him at the venue.... In which case, :salute: to ross

Going home safe, unharmed, and with all of your money after not allowing some failed wannabe rapper goon to force you to pay him for no reason whatsoever > being killed or incarcerated for ultimately no other reason than to prove your "gangsta" to dumb, grown ass rap fans with adolescent concepts of "street cred"...i feel for the people in Detroit that paid their money excepting ross to perform and were cheated out of their money by trick trick, hopefully he reimburses them

I think you're simplifying it. There seems to be a personal situation that occurred between Trick and Ross that TT tried to clear up with Ross, but Ross ignored him which resulted in this incident. Ross has a history of ignoring people he feels are "beneath him" and then is faced with street shyt. Other big artist perform in Detroit with no issue, it's not like Trick Trick does this to every single rapper.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
im not exactly a Ross fan either but werent you the guy who told me you were a Camron fan when I said how could you like him? Then mentioning how there are smart dumb niccas who are in a box and only listen to rappers like Nas and dont diversify... which is true but that Queen of England comment looks a certain way breh...

I find Cam to be very creative with what he does, plus enough nikkaz from Harlem will tell you he's actually connected to the streets. How dare you even compare garbage like rick ross to King Jaffe Joe.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

nikkas expected Ross to either be extorted or pull out them yoppas and shoot them 1000 nikkas. Lose lose situation for him. nikkas in here actually bigging up being extorted just cause they 50 stans. :dead:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
cacs know nothin bout "goons"
know nothin bout "hood respect"
know nothin bout "extortion"
know nothin bout "a hood pass"

all des lil nikkaz is from bel air not understanding the words dat are coming out of our mouth

HE IS A FRAUD
F.R.A.U.D.D.D.D.D.D.D.

go listen to kids bop and get away from hip hop
So you really think the cats in here siding with Ross are white boys?? :heh: Seriously??

b_roll_ya

Banned
Daps
rick ross be like
tumblr_mghwtosQzA1r3viixo1_500.gif

tumblr_mghwtosQzA1r3viixo2_500.gif

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I find Cam to be very creative with what he does, plus enough nikkaz from Harlem will tell you he's actually connected to the streets. How dare you even compare garbage like rick ross to King Jaffe Joe.
You mean Cam'ron Usain Bolt Giles?? nikka cleared that fence like Jackie Joyner Kersie

Status
Not open for further replies.