Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What??? Bruh what Rock artists talks about having 1000 shooters in the hood? fukk you talking about.....Let's act like Rock stars and Rap artists are the same thing. You comparing apples and oranges.. Better yet sugar to shyt! Smh :upsetfavre::dwillhuh::snoop:

Idiot alert, this muthafukka here can't read:mjlol:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I never once thought that, I don't like people insulting my intelligence tho. Look, your man on some extra cartoonish shyt tryna fake be something he not. It's funny how fans of this new gen bullshyt say artists are more honest n shyt while Santa Ross out here tellin yall fantastical shyt over nice beats. Don't matter long as the music is good tho right? Forgive me if I think good music comes from a genuine place.

It's also people that don't fukk with ross music in real life, if you see what's popular right now I don't think you can exactly use that as a means to say its a quality product. Damn near everybody like McDonalds, that's not quality food tho. I'll let yall fast food listeners have your over process Pop-Hop fukk shyt tho cuz I'm like the Queen of England when it comes to my rap music standards. :tu:
All these rappers tell ducktales :mindblown: EVERY RAPPER TELLS DUCKALES. From Nas to Jay Z, to KRS1 to Ice Cube.

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas

rick-ross-the-bawse-o.gif
How can yall defend this nikka lol

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Rick Ross is always overly respectful and in revere of gangstas. Why does this happen to him
Tbh Ross is. Dude is always bigging thE OG's up thru music/interviews. I kno Fat Boy like :wtf: why do niqqas get at me like this. But to Ross credit when them niqqas press him for bread. Ross hit them niqqas with the:whoa:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I never once thought that, I don't like people insulting my intelligence tho. Look, your man on some extra cartoonish shyt tryna fake be something he not. It's funny how fans of this new gen bullshyt say artists are more honest n shyt while Santa Ross out here tellin yall fantastical shyt over nice beats. Don't matter long as the music is good tho right? Forgive me if I think good music comes from a genuine place.

It's also people that don't fukk with ross music in real life, if you see what's popular right now I don't think you can exactly use that as a means to say its a quality product. Damn near everybody like McDonalds, that's not quality food tho. I'll let yall fast food listeners have your over process Pop-Hop fukk shyt tho cuz I'm like the Queen of England when it comes to my rap music standards. :tu:
im not exactly a Ross fan either but werent you the guy who told me you were a Camron fan when I said how could you like him? Then mentioning how there are smart dumb niccas who are in a box and only listen to rappers like Nas and dont diversify... which is true but that Queen of England comment looks a certain way breh...

Status
Not open for further replies.