Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

b_roll_ya

Banned
Daps
nikkaz aint even wanna rob ross wit all that fake ass jewelery

tumblr_n4vciul7xs1s983r8o1_400.gif

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
Can you read???? You're saying what I just said.
Yeah I can, I just wanted to get my c00n on and keep this nikka vs nikka shyt going. You suppose to call me a fakkit and/or hoe since we rather beef than succeed.
Edit: didn't see this, there you go
"Thank you. nikka is a fukking retard"

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
@b@sq1@t is a part of rofl guys ginger unit. I think he may have actually passed rofl on the most annoying troll list.
If homie is over 16 then:merchant:No grown man is supposed to be on another mans dikk like how this Nikka be sucking 50 off:heh:.Nas got Stan's,Jay,Em,PAC,Ross etc.but 50's are the fukking worst.
would y'all nikkas shut up with that extortion shyt. This shyt is not about money. Trick don't want money from these cats, it's about respect and keeping it 100.
fukk trick trick and fukk dusty ass Detroit.Why should anyone respect that nikka?

b_roll_ya

Banned
Daps
Yeah I can, I just wanted to get my c00n on and keep this nikka vs nikka shyt going. You suppose to call me a fakkit and/or hoe since we rather beef than succeed.
Edit: didn't see this, there you go
"Thank you. nikka is a fukking retard"
another dumb ass lame gettin smacked the fukk up

tumblr_mn2z6hkjJP1qc1jg4o1_400.gif

mt1984

Pro
Daps
Hip hop is the only Genre where it's borders. Bon Jovi didn't cut a check to Poison or Van Halen when Left from New Jersey. Smh

It's not universally true for hip hop either. No one is going to flex on a Kid Cudi-type rapper like that because he doesn't put himself out that way. Maybe Rick Ross should rap about being a CO instead of some street-certified gangster.

EDIT: Or just acknowledge that he's a method actor like Lil Ugly Mane or something.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
These stans is :cape: at an immaculate level. :wow:

Yes. Lets gloss over the fact that this nikka fraud. Lets ignore that he's not only a fraud but pumps poisonous music to the youth with no context of the dangers. Lets not keep in mind that this guy talks shyt like he's some type of crime boss international drug kingpin. If it's "just entertainment" then why go to such lengths to portray something you absolutely are not. And before you bring up 90s Gangsta Rappers, lets keep in mind that a lot of them either were involved in shyt or were closesly associated with people that did.

A lot of real nikkaz don't believe in Santa Ross, nor do they care for him, deal wit it stanleys.
You and any nikka who thinks Ross was ever a drug lord lost. People fukk wit ross music in real life. Only on here do I hear shyt like what you posting.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
What??? Bruh what Rock artists talks about having 1000 shooters in the hood? fukk you talking about.....Let's act like Rock stars and Rap artists are the same thing. You comparing apples and oranges.. Better yet sugar to shyt! Smh :upsetfavre::dwillhuh::snoop:
but I thought it was all entertainment? It's up the the parents to raise their kids. now you're saying it's not just entertainment

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
You and any nikka who thinks Ross was ever a drug lord lost. People fukk wit ross music in real life. Only on here do I hear shyt like what you posting.

I never once thought that, I don't like people insulting my intelligence tho. Look, your man on some extra cartoonish shyt tryna fake be something he not. It's funny how fans of this new gen bullshyt say artists are more honest n shyt while Santa Ross out here tellin yall fantastical shyt over nice beats. Don't matter long as the music is good tho right? Forgive me if I think good music comes from a genuine place.

It's also people that don't fukk with ross music in real life, if you see what's popular right now I don't think you can exactly use that as a means to say its a quality product. Damn near everybody like McDonalds, that's not quality food tho. I'll let yall fast food listeners have your over process Pop-Hop fukk shyt tho cuz I'm like the Queen of England when it comes to my rap music standards. :tu:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
If homie is over 16 then:merchant:No grown man is supposed to be on another mans dikk like how this Nikka be sucking 50 off:heh:.Nas got Stan's,Jay,Em,PAC,Ross etc.but 50's are the fukking worst.
Then dude claims to be a street nikka. Like come on man, what kind of street nikka posts like him? :comeon: Dude never busted a grape.

Status
Not open for further replies.