Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
ross stans cant take the L so now its 50 fans that are the:snoop: ones

i still say if willow stans group up and admit your boys a fraud i would never clown him or his fans again

Sausageman

Banned
Daps
Reppin
inside ur head
kjhkjhkjhnbk_zps28a7d277.gif

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
That's why a nicca like Pac or a current nicca like Jeezy can go to a city like Detroit and be straight. They give people a feeling that it's respect and love, and you can touch me and chill with me and it's all good. Niccas like Ross be on that "I'm better than you niccas and I can't be touched" steez and think cutting a radio promo the day he's in town is love to a city. It's niccas out here that will kill this nicca for real.
Pac couldn't even go to NY where he from without getting clapped

Arriba la raza

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
ok so he's not a gangster then right?

he's just a rapper..not a tough guy right?

so his shtick is a facade then right?
Rap is not real life nikka. Rappers talk about killing folks and selling dope. How many of them do you really think are killing people and selling dope? Now many. Damn :snoop: Suburb ass nikkas man

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
Rap is not real life nikka. Rappers talk about killing folks and selling dope. How many of them do you really think are killing people and selling dope? Now many. Damn :snoop: Suburb ass nikkas man

foh out a here with your suburb talk fakkit i seen things you cant imagine boy

go bump your fairy tale godfather clown

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
foh out a here with your suburb talk fakkit i seen things you cant imagine boy

go bump your fairy tale godfather clown
Shut the fukk up. I ain't even a Ross fan but your posting is disgusting. You reek of suburban cac.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You act like that some kinda big deal this is not the 1960's nobody has to come to Detroit for anything. Dudes like trick trick get so caught up in being local that they don't understand that nobody gives a fukk about Detroit.

Yea ok like I said Ross cant go back to Detroit cause he bytch made and Trick wont let em.

Period.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
Shut the fukk up. I ain't even a Ross fan but your posting is disgusting. You reek of suburban cac.

you mad as fukk you cockholdin bytch..eat a buffet of baby dikks fakkit

whens the last time you were covered in blood and brains and had to pick peices of skull out your hair? you been standin on the stoop your whole fukkin life your posts reek of bein a bytch form the burbs livin life thryu tv and movies...

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
you mad as fukk you cockholdin bytch..eat a buffet of baby dikks fakkit

whens the last time you were covered in blood and brains and had to pick peices of skull out your hair? you been standin on the stoop your whole fukkin life your posts reek of bein a bytch ass p*ssy...
Stop it. Your name is Brad, you eat brussel sprouts and went to private school

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
Stop it. Your name is Brad, you eat brussel sprouts and went to private school

stop followin me clown you live in an imaginary world

go stalk someone else i see i got you all in your feelins again

but just remember...you cant even imagine the things ive seen...go to sleep and think about how a dude from the internet youver never seen or met can make you feel so soft..

sleep good boy

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
stop followin me clown you live in an imaginary world

go stalk someone else i see i got you all in your feelins again

but just remember...you cant even imagine the things ive seen...go to sleep and think about how a dude from the internet youver never seen or met can make you feel so soft..

sleep good boy
sleep good boy? Haha, your cacness just leaked out a bit. You're rofl guy 2.0 :heh: Find your own lane.

Status
Not open for further replies.