Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
:childplease:

lmao im done here..keep quotin me like the groupie you are and ill keep laughin at you

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
man u stupid
i know not to talk to u

tumblr_mn2z6hkjJP1qc1jg4o1_400.gif
:mjlol: still a classic

dude hat grabbed onto his shades and flew them to safety like :cape: they wanted no parts of that shyt

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

dakidiscrazy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol At nikkas thinking Ross lost. Hes a damn millionaire and dont need this nikka trick..If anything, the fans and the city lost out on a potentially good show. Dont you realize that detroit a shyt hole anyway? All this no fly zone shyt is getting played out,. This is one of the biggest reasons detroit cant get put on in the hiphop scene. Trick uses his pull and cred to gain off other rappers. Im glad ross turned around. Ross still a real nikka and Ive been saying that shyt for the longest on here. Why get in a big ass scruffle where affiliates or fans can actually get hurt then the law suits come? Thats how ross thinks. Ross a miami nikka. nikka was raised around killas and dope dealers. And I know this for a straight up fact. You really think Ross scared of this huskey royce da 5 9 lookin ass nikka? I know for a fact Ross aint no bytch nikka. I wonder what trick would have done if Ross would have brung his zoe nikkas to the show. Trick wouldnt be talking so much shyt then and somebody would have gotten really hurt.

Its a shame too cause Trick got all these crash dummy robot ass nikkas in detroit following his every command. And all he doing is making it bad for the city to get exposure or even make financial profit cause he runs rappers away with his tactics. All those boot lickin ass nikkas who cant even think for themselves following his orders. And alot of these same nikkas probally bump ross shyt. And nikkas in here gloating about this no fly zone shyt. fukk outta here. nikkas in Detroit getting tired of Trick anyway and its only a matter of time before this nikka gets pushed to the side.

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~
Rap music today is targeted to what age audience? 14 to 24 yrs old....If you don't believe music is impressionable than why these kids started to rock girbaud when jayz started to rock them, them wearing jerseys, face tats influenced by Wayne, wearing pink when they saw Camron rocking it or G-Unit posted with guns in their videos and now what do you see today? Rap culture has its arms wrapped around the neck of these kids. You can deny it all you want, but it's reality for most. My two kids are not going to grow up in this rap culture. I may introduce them to pieces of the hip hop culture that I'm willing to help preserve, but I'm going to introduce them to the music I was introduced as a child and it wasn't rap music.

I see why you would say this but if violence in rap were to suddenly disappear, there would still be violence and drugs in the hood. Throughout history the poets have always been blamed. The underlying problem is poverty not the art that survivors of poverty make. 2 years ago no one was talking about Chicago like they are now and the violence has actually decreased. No one cared until chi artists starting being successful and sharing how terrible things are there. That is what hiphop does, its the voice for people that would have no voice if left up to the mainstream media.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
lol At nikkas thinking Ross lost. Hes a damn millionaire and dont need this nikka trick..If anything, the fans and the city lost out on a potentially good show. Dont you realize that detroit a shyt hole anyway? All this no fly zone shyt is getting played out,. This is one of the biggest reasons detroit cant get put on in the hiphop scene. Trick uses his pull and cred to gain off other rappers. Im glad ross turned around. Ross still a real nikka and Ive been saying that shyt for the longest on here. Why get in a big ass scruffle where affiliates or fans can actually get hurt then the law suits come? Thats how ross thinks. Ross a miami nikka. nikka was raised around killas and dope dealers. And I know this for a straight up fact. You really think Ross scared of this huskey royce da 5 9 lookin ass nikka? I know for a fact Ross aint no bytch nikka. I wonder what trick would have done if Ross would have brung his zoe nikkas. Trick wouldnt be talking so much shyt and somebody would have gotten really hurt.

Its a shame too cause Trick got all these crash dummy robot ass nikkas in detroit following his every command. And all he doing is making it bad for the city to get exposure or even make financial profit cause he runs rappers away with his tactics. All those boot lickin ass nikkas who cant even think for themselves following his orders. And alot of these same nikkas probally bump ross shyt. And nikkas in here gloating about this no fly zone shyt. fukk outta here. nikkas in Detroit getting tired of Trick anyway and its only a matter of time before this nikka gets pushed to the side.

how long it tak you to type this?

like seriously?

"ross still a real nikka"

man i needed this comedy tonight after that club shyt

Sausageman

Banned
Daps
Reppin
inside ur head
lol At nikkas thinking Ross lost. Hes a damn millionaire and dont need this nikka trick..If anything, the fans and the city lost out on a potentially good show. Dont you realize that detroit a shyt hole anyway? All this no fly zone shyt is getting played out,. This is one of the biggest reasons detroit cant get put on in the hiphop scene. Trick uses his pull and cred to gain off other rappers. Im glad ross turned around. Ross still a real nikka and Ive been saying that shyt for the longest on here. Why get in a big ass scruffle where affiliates or fans can actually get hurt then the law suits come? Thats how ross thinks. Ross a miami nikka. nikka was raised around killas and dope dealers. And I know this for a straight up fact. You really think Ross scared of this huskey royce da 5 9 lookin ass nikka? I know for a fact Ross aint no bytch nikka. I wonder what trick would have done if Ross would have brung his zoe nikkas to the show. Trick wouldnt be talking so much shyt then and somebody would have gotten really hurt.

didnt read
4D8eMJu.gif

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps

Get off this nikkas dikk :damn:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Shut tha fukk up Officer Ricky

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Five things I know for sure that have been reinforced in this thread:

1) Ross made a smart move. Fake thug or not, he is not cutting checks. Leaving instead is more G then staying and paying a random nikka to perform..... :manny:

2) For all his local clout and street money, Trick Trick would give anything to be a relevant rapper :heh:

3) Detroit might be the shyttiest major city on planet earth :camby:
4) 50 Cent still sold 45k first week. G-Unit lost, and is dead. FOREVER :mjlol:

5) @b@sq1@t is the the biggest fakkit on the Coli :steviej:
@b@sq1@t is a part of rofl guys ginger unit. I think he may have actually passed rofl on the most annoying troll list.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.