Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
all jokes aside, I hear you...but here lies a guy who had a very honest way of a living who came from a family who wasn't well off, but was definitely able to sustain a lifestyle where their children didn't have to worry about a thing. He traded all that to become a rapper. When his initial start didn't getting any recognition, he morphed into this character that he knows nothing about. He's able to take his kids to the finest schools, eat at the best places, have a lavish lifestyle while the music he puts out there influences the decrepit neighborhoods that we're trying to build up. These kids eat that shyt up like that's what's life is all about. You can throw all of these artists in the pot. Todays rap music has become death culture.
:comeon:Nikka shut the fukk up with this bullshyt.You just a hating ass Nikka that don't like Ross.Rappers ain't here to raise your fukking kids.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
How come 50 can't do this to Ross in N.Y? ain't he got more money & goons(c00ns) than dikk trick? smfh

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
Funny how nikkas write essays on their hate for Ross but get quiet as a church mouse about Biggie. Was that dude not out there acting like he was the kingpin of New York? Big time boss don and all that. Did he not almost get his azz killed in The Bay and had to apologize to E-40 to get home safely :sadbron: Wasn't that Machine Gun Funk at when those Vallejo nikkas had that dessy pointed at his skull :lolbron:And did he not eventually get his ass murdered for real because he was playing around with real killas and walking around LA stuntin like everything was all good like Pac ain't just get merked 6 months before by a gang associated with Bad Boy. Oh yea.......y'all forget all that :mjlol: If you wanna call Ross a biitch, then what is Big? Both them nikkas acted out their rap personas. Difference is one is hated and the other beloved eventhough he fed into his rap don personality so hard he thought he could walk through Cali untouched.

:obama:

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
and then if a 2,000 man gun battle occurs you lot talk about how the black man is killing himself, the violence is getting out of hand etc etc.

Those drill muppets do the talking and do the walking and look how you lot scream like some hoes "stoooop stoooooop stoooooop the killing."
It's a lose/lose situation, because I'm thinking even if you had long money and enough connections to counteract them, it would probably be even messier for everyone involved, including the fans.

That's how they get their way, by having nothing to lose and behaving irrationally. A prime example of crabs in the barrel. If they can't have it, nobody else can either.

How come 50 can't do this to Ross in N.Y? ain't he got more money & goons(c00ns) than dikk trick? smfh

This is a desperate move by a desperate man, it's not necessary for someone like 50, unless something incredibly fukked up happened. Trick Trick and his men can afford to do this because they have nothing better to do. Pulling a stunt like this is not smart, 50 would definitely not want to cause this *scale* of trouble in NYC where he's from. In Detroit they don't give a fukk, they'll shyt where they eat.

Sausageman

Banned
Daps
Reppin
inside ur head
30vzuj4.gif

b_roll_ya

Banned
Daps
bruh u can tell wen nikkaz butt hurt cuz they start talkin bout other rappers den the rapper ancestors
just goin out of control over the police

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
:comeon:Nikka shut the fukk up with this bullshyt.You just a hating ass Nikka that don't like Ross.Rappers ain't here to raise your fukking kids.

Rap music today is targeted to what age audience? 14 to 24 yrs old....If you don't believe music is impressionable than why these kids started to rock girbaud when jayz started to rock them, them wearing jerseys, face tats influenced by Wayne, wearing pink when they saw Camron rocking it or G-Unit posted with guns in their videos and now what do you see today? Rap culture has its arms wrapped around the neck of these kids. You can deny it all you want, but it's reality for most. My two kids are not going to grow up in this rap culture. I may introduce them to pieces of the hip hop culture that I'm willing to help preserve, but I'm going to introduce them to the music I was introduced as a child and it wasn't rap music.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

But they do raise kids so what are you talking about? Ohhh you one of them (he doesn't affect my family so it shouldn't affect anyone else) type nikka. Coo

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rap music today is targeted to what age audience? 14 to 24 yrs old....If you don't believe music is impressionable than why these kids started to rock girbaud when jayz started to rock them, them wearing jerseys, face tats influenced by Wayne, wearing pink when they saw Camron rocking it or G-Unit posted with guns in their videos and now what do you see today? Rap culture has its arms wrapped around the neck of these kids. You can deny it all you want, but it's reality for most. My two kids are not going to grow up in this rap culture. I may introduce them to pieces of the hip hop culture that I'm willing to help preserve, but I'm going to introduce them to the music I was introduced as a child and it was rap music.

If he doesn't comprehend that common sense shyt :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.