Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 114, Guests: 93)

:banderas:

the coli poppin off when you google rick ross in detroit

b_roll_ya

Banned
Daps
ayo frank ocean go ahead and fukk that fukk nikka:mjlol::mjlol::russ:
hahhahaahahahahahahaha
tumblr_mwyme7NSsr1rsl00eo2_250.gif

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
Upset at this because it's over trivial bullshyt.

This is the power we have yet we want to go after some rapper because of how he's talking on a track?

1,000 deep but we'll never ban a Justin Bieber a Donald Sterling a George Zimmerman

This is crazy to me, because you guys are trying to say "Normally I wouldn't like this, but since it's Rick Ross" but who gives a shyt what he said? It's just entertainment, isn't it? Why is rap taken so fukking seriously? Why can't entertainers just be that?

We have incredible power but only use it over insignificant bullshyt that has no weight in the real world. I can't stand it, I just can't fukking stand it.

all jokes aside, I hear you...but here lies a guy who had a very honest way of a living who came from a family who wasn't well off, but was definitely able to sustain a lifestyle where their children didn't have to worry about a thing. He traded all that to become a rapper. When his initial start didn't getting any recognition, he morphed into this character that he knows nothing about. He's able to take his kids to the finest schools, eat at the best places, have a lavish lifestyle while the music he puts out there influences the decrepit neighborhoods that we're trying to build up. These kids eat that shyt up like that's what's life is all about. You can throw all of these artists in the pot. Todays rap music has become death culture.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Why was the boss alone? Why didn't he bring 1000 man? Why didn't he go to war since he's a kingpin? :camby:
and then if a 2,000 man gun battle occurs you lot talk about how the black man is killing himself, the violence is getting out of hand etc etc.

Those drill muppets do the talking and do the walking and look how you lot scream like some hoes "stoooop stoooooop stoooooop the killing."

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
and then if a 2,000 man gun battle occurs you lot talk about how the black man is killing himself, the violence is getting out of hand etc etc.

Those drill muppets do the talking and do the walking and look how you lot scream like some hoes "stoooop stoooooop stoooooop the killing."

he was being sarcastic family

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Typical nikka bullshyt. Country artists don't get "ran out of" cities, only crab in a barrel ass rappers and wanna be rappers do this to their culture.

Funny thing is Ross will be back with Eminem backing him, watch. He's no fool. He's going to touch that stage and stunt 1000X harder to protect his image.

Nah bruh Trick Trick and Eminem are real cool wit each other,Eminem dont run shyt here,if Trick Trick dont want Ross in Detroit nikka aint never coming back dont matter if Obama told Ross to go to Detroit,Trick really run Detroit

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Funny how nikkas write essays on their hate for Ross but get quiet as a church mouse about Biggie. Was that dude not out there acting like he was the kingpin of New York? Big time boss don and all that. Did he not almost get his azz killed in The Bay and had to apologize to E-40 to get home safely :sadbron: Where was that Machine Gun Funk when those Vallejo nikkas ran up on him :lolbron:And did he not eventually get his ass murdered for real because he was playing around with real killas and walking around LA stuntin like everything was all good like Pac ain't just get merked 6 months before by a gang associated with Bad Boy. Oh yea.......y'all forget all that :mjlol: If you wanna call Ross a biitch, then what is Big? Both them nikkas acted out their rap personas. Difference is one is hated and the other beloved eventhough he fed into his rap don personality so hard he thought he could walk through Cali untouched.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
he was being sarcastic family
I know. But what I'm saying is, why ask dumb questions when Ross made the right move. Fat man is clearly not a kingpin, we all know that, just listen to the music its entertainment and he's clearly an actor. A lot of people sound disappointed he's not a real boss like they found out Santa was fake for the first time. If he was a real killer, 75% of you lot would be turned off by it, talking about he's poisoning the community with his kilos of cocaine, much like people are when Reese is having people laid out in front of bus stops......for the third time.

You want a rapper not a mobster killer, the rapper just makes you think you want that.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Nah bruh Trick Trick and Eminem are real cool wit each other,Eminem dont run shyt here,if Trick Trick dont want Ross in Detroit nikka aint never coming back dont matter if Obama told Ross to go to Detroit,Trick really run Detroit

You act like that some kinda big deal this is not the 1960's nobody has to come to Detroit for anything. Dudes like trick trick get so caught up in being local that they don't understand that nobody gives a fukk about Detroit.

Status
Not open for further replies.