Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
I wonder what trick would have done if Ross would have brung his zoe nikkas to the show. Trick wouldnt be talking so much shyt then and somebody would have gotten really hurt.

That's not how Ross thinks though is it breh

:mjlol: So a Boss is willing to throw his show money in the bushes all over a husky royce da 5'9 looking nikka who he isn't intimidated by?

You not making any sense right now, wait till you digest this L that Ross took and come back and try and make some sense. You're a little delirious right now

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
lmao

im annoyin and pissin em off to unseen levels

i do this cause im nice..

but really id just like to thank my fans...everybody that looked out for me...everybody that hated me ...god is good ya know...peace and love yall..one

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
i learned how to piss off bytch ass hoe bytches from the king of it

tumblr_n6sps16pFy1s9snvwo1_400.gif

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
I think Ross full of shyt too but this same shyt basically happened to Cam a couple of weeks ago and we were all saying how smart he was for not showing up

Arriba la raza
:duck:

Most the coli was tryna clown him. The only nikkas defending Cam were the true Dips supporters and people who like to clown/don't respect nikkas in the UK.

Go back and count the 'Dips do nuthin pt 8674" replies.

Dipset has real beef with goons in London which has been going on for years.

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
lol At nikkas thinking Ross lost. Hes a damn millionaire and dont need this nikka trick..If anything, the fans and the city lost out on a potentially good show. Dont you realize that detroit a shyt hole anyway? All this no fly zone shyt is getting played out,. This is one of the biggest reasons detroit cant get put on in the hiphop scene. Trick uses his pull and cred to gain off other rappers. Im glad ross turned around. Ross still a real nikka and Ive been saying that shyt for the longest on here. Why get in a big ass scruffle where affiliates or fans can actually get hurt then the law suits come? Thats how ross thinks. Ross a miami nikka. nikka was raised around killas and dope dealers. And I know this for a straight up fact. You really think Ross scared of this huskey royce da 5 9 lookin ass nikka? I know for a fact Ross aint no bytch nikka. I wonder what trick would have done if Ross would have brung his zoe nikkas to the show. Trick wouldnt be talking so much shyt then and somebody would have gotten really hurt.

Its a shame too cause Trick got all these crash dummy robot ass nikkas in detroit following his every command. And all he doing is making it bad for the city to get exposure or even make financial profit cause he runs rappers away with his tactics. All those boot lickin ass nikkas who cant even think for themselves following his orders. And alot of these same nikkas probally bump ross shyt. And nikkas in here gloating about this no fly zone shyt. fukk outta here. nikkas in Detroit getting tired of Trick anyway and its only a matter of time before this nikka gets pushed to the side.

:ohhh:

so you know for a fact Ross is real and also that people from Detroit getting tired of Trick Trick?

you wouldn't...just be talking shyt, now would you? Surely Ross' fraudulence wouldn't have rubbed on his fans, now would it?

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol At nikkas thinking Ross lost. Hes a damn millionaire and dont need this nikka trick..If anything, the fans and the city lost out on a potentially good show. Dont you realize that detroit a shyt hole anyway? All this no fly zone shyt is getting played out,. This is one of the biggest reasons detroit cant get put on in the hiphop scene. Trick uses his pull and cred to gain off other rappers. Im glad ross turned around. Ross still a real nikka and Ive been saying that shyt for the longest on here. Why get in a big ass scruffle where affiliates or fans can actually get hurt then the law suits come? Thats how ross thinks. Ross a miami nikka. nikka was raised around killas and dope dealers. And I know this for a straight up fact. You really think Ross scared of this huskey royce da 5 9 lookin ass nikka? I know for a fact Ross aint no bytch nikka. I wonder what trick would have done if Ross would have brung his zoe nikkas to the show. Trick wouldnt be talking so much shyt then and somebody would have gotten really hurt.

Its a shame too cause Trick got all these crash dummy robot ass nikkas in detroit following his every command. And all he doing is making it bad for the city to get exposure or even make financial profit cause he runs rappers away with his tactics. All those boot lickin ass nikkas who cant even think for themselves following his orders. And alot of these same nikkas probally bump ross shyt. And nikkas in here gloating about this no fly zone shyt. fukk outta here. nikkas in Detroit getting tired of Trick anyway and its only a matter of time before this nikka gets pushed to the side.

:mjlol:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
man i got fakkit s in other threads that got nothin to do with this one callin in backup and catchin feelins over this thread

maybe ive gone too far

Daps

0246.wall%2520of%2520text.png-610x0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.