Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
lol they jus said me and u are the same person

tumblr_mvviorVAI51s3796ho1_400.gif

they furious
teflonmanzierfeature.jpg

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
Upset at this because it's over trivial bullshyt.

This is the power we have yet we want to go after some rapper because of how he's talking on a track?

1,000 deep but we'll never ban a Justin Bieber a Donald Sterling a George Zimmerman

This is crazy to me, because you guys are trying to say "Normally I wouldn't like this, but since it's Rick Ross" but who gives a shyt what he said? It's just entertainment, isn't it? Why is rap taken so fukking seriously? Why can't entertainers just be that?

We have incredible power but only use it over insignificant bullshyt that has no weight in the real world. I can't stand it, I just can't fukking stand it.

DATMAN$

Pro
Daps
Reppin
in your momma
Upset at this because it's over trivial bullshyt.

This is the power we have yet we want to go after some rapper because of how he's talking on a track?

1,000 deep but we'll never ban a Justin Bieber a Donald Sterling a George Zimmerman

This is crazy to me, because you guys are trying to say "Normally I wouldn't like this, but since it's Rick Ross" but who gives a shyt what he said? It's just entertainment, isn't it? Why is rap taken so fukking seriously? Why can't entertainers just be that?

We have incredible power but only use it over insignificant bullshyt that has no weight in the real world. I can't stand it, I just can't fukking stand it.

Nas that you

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
How much money would you need to deal with that many goons, though? Paying for all that security could easily fukk up your money. These Detroit goons will most likely fukk up their city even worse than it is because nobody's going to just listen to Detroit rappers *just because they're from Detroit*. (Edit: If you have to strong arm people into listening to you, then you're wack and people will never truly respect your music. You're supposed to impress, not intimidate, to build a fanbase.) Nobody will come there, nothing will get done. It makes sense why Detroit is so fukked up if they're doing self-destructive shyt like this.

Crazy how they're willing to go all out over this, life or death over some stupid fukking irrelevant rapper but won't roll up to City Hall and do something about the conditions they live in. WHAT. THE. fukk.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.