Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
like i said, its funny how this always goes back to 50 cent with you dudes. :mjpls:

this is all projection. if you felt like he was the complete package, and YOU got duped like you did for santa claus; just say that. nobody will hold it against you :russ:

1) I only used 50 cent as an analogy of rapper whose persona made them bigger than life. To be honest, I shouldn't have used 50 cent, he's a real dude, Vanilla Ice or Dr. Dre would have been better examples.

2) I did get duped :sadbron: There's nikkaz out there that do what Ross raps about, and has the connections Ross raps about, but he was the first one to be a believable street nikka that was Harry O deep into the game and could make it sound so raw and eloquent on wax. Can't lie when that intro "I'm from Miami, the REAL Miami", I got my grimey nikka you could get got right now you food :shaq: face on. And to find out he was just a regular old CO, damn near broke my heart and my faith in gangster rap music. I actually met the nikka too before that CO sh*t came out, he seemed 100% authentic, dapped each other up, I'm usually pretty good at detecting fraud azz nikkaz, but that man is one talented actor :wow: You gotta remember I grew up on Pac, DMX, Master P, dem type of nikkaz, its so strange for to see anyone rappin' like that not really livin' their raps, because the streets don't play, they will expose you.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Lol @ these cacs thinking big meech has problems with Ross, dudes know each other n are frens, meech fukks wit Ross u idiots.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1) I only used 50 cent as an analogy of rapper whose persona made them bigger than life. To be honest, I shouldn't have used 50 cent, he's a real dude, Vanilla Ice or Dr. Dre would have been better examples.

2) I did get duped :sadbron: There's nikkaz out there that do what Ross raps about, and has the connections Ross raps about, but he was the first one to be a believable street nikka that was Harry O deep into the game and could make it sound so raw and eloquent on wax. Can't lie when that intro "I'm from Miami, the REAL Miami", I got my grimey nikka you could get got right now you food :shaq: face on. And to find out he was just a regular old CO, damn near broke my heart and my faith in gangster rap music. I actually met the nikka too before that CO sh*t came out, he seemed 100% authentic, dapped each other up, I'm usually pretty good at detecting fraud azz nikkaz, but that man is one talented actor :wow: You gotta remember I grew up on Pac, DMX, Master P, dem type of nikkaz, its so strange for to see anyone rappin' like that not really livin' their raps, because the streets don't play, they will expose you.

i thought you was bout 20 yrs old til you said you grew up on pac, master p, etc. i grew up in the same era, so unless you're slow, i dont see how you could buy all that.
btw, on some santa claus shyt. 2pac really wasn't a thug/gangster either, and he respected women a lot. dmx's lyrics were really crack head fantasies, unless he was really in grave yards fukking corpses. and odds are the last 5 rappers you listened too arent doing what they rap about either. :yeshrug: sorry to wake you up, breh

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
i thought you was bout 20 yrs old til you said you grew up on pac, master p, etc. i grew up in the same era, so unless you're slow, i dont see how you could buy all that.
btw, on some santa claus shyt. 2pac really wasn't a thug/gangster either, and he respected women a lot. dmx's lyrics were really crack head fantasies, unless he was really in grave yards fukking corpses. and odds are the last 5 rappers you listened too arent doing what they rap about either. :yeshrug: sorry to wake you up, breh

1) Two cops, Mobb Deep, the Hughes brothers, Wu Tang Clan, are a short list of people who would beg to differ.

2) Crack head or not, DMX was puttin' nikkaz in the trunk in other countries breh, he was bout that life, that was my point.

3) Seeing as the last 5 rappers I listened to were Jay Z, Jay Elec, Reese, Lupe, and Kendrick, I beg to differ.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
50's good at making music as well, but let's not act like his rep in the streets and him getting shot wasn't a major part of what made him hot :aicmon: Ross was the complete package. Let's be reality, if Ross really lived his lyrics he would be one of the coldest rappers ever. He's like the gangster Santa Claus, you want him to be real, it breaks your heart that he is everything you would normally want in a gangsta rapper except he doesn't really exist, he is a real life cartoon :to: I love Ross's music to be straight up, but it's hard to money dance to fraud music :to:

When you find out how music can be "fraud", you let me know. A fraudulent person can make music, but the person who is listening to the music cant be swayed by the "musician's" personal life..IT'S MUSIC. You either like it or you don't, no matter who makes it

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
50 Cent and Tookie Williams
kay%2Bslay%2Band%2B50%2Bcent.jpg
:heh:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
When you find out how music can be "fraud", you let me know. A fraudulent person can make music, but the person who is listening to the music cant be swayed by the "musician's" personal life..IT'S MUSIC. You either like it or you don't, no matter who makes it

You act like we talkin' about Pavarotti. If you found out Zach de La Rocha was a major shareholder in Foxconn, would you really listen to Rage Against the Machine? If you found out Todd Anthony Shaw was a known trick on MacArthur Blvd, would you still listen to Too Short? It's more than just music, ESPECIALLY when it comes to hiphop.

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if ross got 100 gangstas wit em like he claim y he aint get trick touched

as in murdered??

Cmon man.....Ross got millions man, people depend on him to eat. U think he give a fukk about a ni99a who probably dont own his own home and paying car notes? we talking bout a ni99a who couldnt sell out a show in my living room here

Ross is a rapper not a crime boss.....it's only music fellas...stop believing what u hear on wax...u ni99as sounding like prosecutors now...IT'S ONLY ENTERTAINMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.