Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
what am i spinning? i just find it funny when cacs like yourself try to jump these convos like 100% of yall aint p*ssy. a black man park outside yall house, you already on the phone with 911. so how do y'all muster up the nerve to assign who's real and who isn't?

EXACTLY

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
tumblr_m85lq4W8lW1rc0xsoo1_500.gif

It's sad how little you know about history, although I am not sure if it's your own. Hoover GDs had numerous legitimate fronts that were shut down, and Hoover got sent to max when the GDs went political and starting organizing votes for aldermen and sh*t. Stones were busted trying to import nuclear weapons and sh*t :wow: They were doing sh*t, but the government shut it down with COINTELPRO and crack. Crips, Bloods, GDs, Latin Kings have all been around for more than 30 years as far as I know. Drug kingpins don't "own" their monikers for incrimination purposes breh. Why the f*ck would a kingpin identify himself as the head of a criminal organization? :snoop: Ross is not making money from street foolishness, HE IS MAKING MONEY FROM FALSELY ASSOCIATING HIMSELF WITH PEOPLE WHO PUT IN REAL WORK TO CREATE HIS OWN PERSONA. Meech, Hoover, Ross, Gotti, Anastasia, and all the other mobsters William Roberts namedrops earned their rep by putting work in in the streets. Ross is making money by false association, same like the Chinese do with the knockoff iPhones and Nikes. It's shameful and b*tchmade, and Detroit let him know that :obama:

didn't meech say he didn't care because ross was advertising him? idk but thought I heard it in his jail interview. they asked m=him about the song but didn't seem to care......I could be wrong though.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
0 HE IS MAKING MONEY FROM FALSELY ASSOCIATING HIMSELF WITH PEOPLE WHO PUT IN REAL WORK TO CREATE HIS OWN PERSONA. Meech, Hoover, Ross, Gotti, Anastasia, and all the other mobsters William Roberts namedrops earned their rep by putting work in in the streets. Ross is making money by false association, same like the Chinese do with the knockoff iPhones and Nikes. It's shameful and b*tchmade, and Detroit let him know that :obama:

i dont know anyone who thought ross was a drug kingpin or the "real" freeway rick, not one person. ross blew up because he's good at making music.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
I do wish these Goons who be torturing these rappers in the streets would also do some work against CACs at time BUT I have to be 100 for a minute.

I find it also funny how Ross Supporters want to all of sudden be on that Pro Black Conscious bullshyt and acting like they give a damn about Detroit all of a sudden. I remember when Ross got checked by the GDs, Nikkas was hooting and hollering about how the GDs didn't find Zimmerman and all this other shyt

I guarantee you if Ross and his team were out there mashing, beating down cats cats and literally giving out that work to Trick Trick and them, ALot of yall be singing a different tune, It be on some "Rozzay showing why he a BAWSE" MMG RUNNING THEM STREETS!, and all of that cheer-leading shyt.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
didn't meech say he didn't care because ross was advertising him? idk but thought I heard it in his jail interview. they asked m=him about the song but didn't seem to care......I could be wrong though.

Meech tryin' to get out of jail breh, he can't be starting beefs and then talkin' about how he's a changed man to the judge. Internet nikkaz :snoop:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
i dont know anyone who thought ross was a drug kingpin or the "real" freeway rick, not one person. ross blew up because he's good at making music.

50's good at making music as well, but let's not act like his rep in the streets and him getting shot wasn't a major part of what made him hot :aicmon: Ross was the complete package. Let's be reality, if Ross really lived his lyrics he would be one of the coldest rappers ever. He's like the gangster Santa Claus, you want him to be real, it breaks your heart that he is everything you would normally want in a gangsta rapper except he doesn't really exist, he is a real life cartoon :to: I love Ross's music to be straight up, but it's hard to money dance to fraud music :to:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a lil deeper than what's shown on the surface. Most of y'all are probably not familiar with the Detroit rap scene beyond the big names. I'm talking about King Gordy, Chedda boyz, Dice, Esham, Natas, Moebadis etc. Just a little peek on what type of character this Trick Trick is. Esham was dissing Eminem and D-12 for a good year or two before the goon squad and Trick Trick caught him and TNT outside his tour bus and beat the brakes off of him rupturing one of his eardrums. Mind you prior to this Proof had opened for Lil Kim back in 97' and the crowd with Esham in it, started chanting saying they want him to rock the mic. Esham went onstage snatched the mic from Proof and immediately Trick Trick with 10 other goon squad nikkas jumped Esham.

I don't know if Trick Trick is extorting Eminem but I do know he is over protective of him and is constantly taking on his beefs. They seem to have a "mutual" relationship. He provides muscle& Eminem shoots him features and production in return. Em and Royce Da 5'9 fell out and Royce started talking slick and the goon squad jumped him at his birthday party. Em and Royce made up and Trick did the same. Rozay done talked plenty shyt about Eminem and if you don't know Trick Trick and most of them goon squad nikkas are GD's and affiliates.

On a sidenote. Watching that video it seemed like dude has that "coke" mouth like good ol' Bobby Brown.

Royce got beat up because he was talking shyt, he gotta drinking problem, and back then he was super arrogant, outa control rapper syndrome, and was saying fukk trick trick and goon squad

some nikkaz just had to tighten him up, I did some business for his older brother when I was younger thats how I know this

Royce humble now though,

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
50's good at making music as well,

like i said, its funny how this always goes back to 50 cent with you dudes. :mjpls:

but let's not act like his rep in the streets and him getting shot wasn't a major part of what made him hot :aicmon: Ross was the complete package. Let's be reality, if Ross really lived his lyrics he would be one of the coldest rappers ever. He's like the gangster Santa Claus, you want him to be real, it breaks your heart that he is everything you would normally want in a gangsta rapper except he doesn't really exist, he is a real life cartoon :to: I love Ross's music to be straight up, but it's hard to money dance to fraud music :to:

this is all projection. if you felt like he was the complete package, and YOU got duped like you did for santa claus; just say that. nobody will hold it against you :russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.