Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
the white man's decades of systematic racism put trick trick into the position of having to extort/rob fellow black men
I'm simply here to laugh at a kingpin drug lord chased out of a city by a mixtape rapper goon. I'm also enjoying people chasing their tails running around in circles like they are on Ross' pr team trying to paint a positive spin on it

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I'm simply here to laugh at a kingpin drug lord chased out of a city by a mixtape rapper goon. I'm also enjoying people chasing their tails running around in circles like they are on Ross' pr team trying to paint a positive spin on it

The whole situation was hilarious. This nikka Ross "Noriega owes me a 100 favors" was ran off by Trick Trick. Then the interviews. Ross talkin about Lions and Cages. Then Trick out here doing the Street Jedi Mind trick on nikkas. The truth of the matter is that all of this could have been handled with just a few phone calls and talking it out like men. Dodging the beef is just going to make it escalate.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh you really believe in 2014 in the United States a major city has 150k people without water.
Slap Yoself and stop believing everything u see on tv.
If the majority are Black it's not that hard to believe. If millions can lose power, if Black people still get killed by police in the South, and if you guys are really arguing about an entertainer's right to perform because of his facade for 140 pages, then yes, 150,000 can lose water in Detroit.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Then why don't these rappers just say GD? Obviously Hoover GD holds more weight, or they wouldn't be saying it. They trying to add weight to their name, just like clowns who shout out Guy Brewer, Grape St, Wild Hundreds, Northside Houston, etc that never put work in in that hood or with a set associated with that hood. So if you get financial gain by associating yourself with something you are not a part of, nor had a part in developing, you should pay taxes. In the business world there is "intellectual property", which basically acknowledges name, likeness, etc as an asset and property. Why do you think 50 Cent sued and won when a car dealership used his name without his permission? The difference between the streets and the corporate world is that the streets don't use lawyers, otherwise Game and Ross would be in court on a daily basis :heh: If you don't know the cat/crew/hood on a personal basis, have no business association with them, never put in work with them, don't mention their name on your records without their permission beforehand. Why is that so hard to understand?
That's the thing though, the "gangs" literally own nothing. They don't even own the block they run. The actually "drug kingpins" don't even own their now-famous monikers. Just because the rappers aren't stupid enough to join a gang and run the streets, and instead make *actual* money in the studio, doesn't mean they have to pay for anything. Gangs aren't real organizations. They rise and disappear with time. Do you know how many gangs have simply died off?The Gangster Disciples won't be around in 50 years. And they're not trying to do anything with their gang. Rick Ross is winning because he can make money from all that street foolishness, without actually having to get shot or run drugs. Which all gang members should strive for.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

if you ever thought ross was a drug lord/kingpin, you have other issues to worry about.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
That's the thing though, the "gangs" literally own nothing. They don't even own the block they run. The actually "drug kingpins" don't even own their now-famous monikers. Just because the rappers aren't stupid enough to join a gang and run the streets, and instead make *actual* money in the studio, doesn't mean they have to pay for anything. Gangs aren't real organizations. They rise and disappear with time. Do you know how many gangs have simply died off?The Gangster Disciples won't be around in 50 years. And they're not trying to do anything with their gang. Rick Ross is winning because he can make money from all that street foolishness, without actually having to get shot or run drugs. Which all gang members should strive for.

tumblr_m85lq4W8lW1rc0xsoo1_500.gif

It's sad how little you know about history, although I am not sure if it's your own. Hoover GDs had numerous legitimate fronts that were shut down, and Hoover got sent to max when the GDs went political and starting organizing votes for aldermen and sh*t. Stones were busted trying to import nuclear weapons and sh*t :wow: They were doing sh*t, but the government shut it down with COINTELPRO and crack. Crips, Bloods, GDs, Latin Kings have all been around for more than 30 years as far as I know. Drug kingpins don't "own" their monikers for incrimination purposes breh. Why the f*ck would a kingpin identify himself as the head of a criminal organization? :snoop: Ross is not making money from street foolishness, HE IS MAKING MONEY FROM FALSELY ASSOCIATING HIMSELF WITH PEOPLE WHO PUT IN REAL WORK TO CREATE HIS OWN PERSONA. Meech, Hoover, Ross, Gotti, Anastasia, and all the other mobsters William Roberts namedrops earned their rep by putting work in in the streets. Ross is making money by false association, same like the Chinese do with the knockoff iPhones and Nikes. It's shameful and b*tchmade, and Detroit let him know that :obama:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY

It's sad how little you know about history, although I am not sure if it's your own. Hoover GDs had numerous legitimate fronts that were shut down, and Hoover got sent to max when the GDs went political and starting organizing votes for aldermen and sh*t. Stones were busted trying to import nuclear weapons and sh*t :wow: They were doing sh*t, but the government shut it down with COINTELPRO and crack. Crips, Bloods, GDs, Latin Kings have all been around for more than 30 years as far as I know. Drug kingpins don't "own" their monikers for incrimination purposes breh. Why the f*ck would a kingpin identify himself as the head of a criminal organization? :snoop: Ross is not making money from street foolishness, HE IS MAKING MONEY FROM FALSELY ASSOCIATING HIMSELF WITH PEOPLE WHO PUT IN REAL WORK TO CREATE HIS OWN PERSONA. Meech, Hoover, Ross, Gotti, Anastasia, and all the other mobsters William Roberts namedrops earned their rep by putting work in in the streets. Ross is making money by false association, same like the Chinese do with the knockoff iPhones and Nikes. It's shameful and b*tchmade, and Detroit let him know that :obama:
:leon:The stupidity of this post is top notch.Well done breh.Well done.:obama:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I do

I do know a bit. The reason gangs have been around the last 30 years is largely due to housing segregation, and the end of the Civil Rights movement, as well as the fragmenting of the Black Panthers, and the need for more representation. The reason they won't continue is because conditions are changing, and their political power is incredibly limited. And as for Rick Ross, he's an actor. A legitimately paid actor. If he wants to make money acting, he can. We know he's acting. And its okay, his music is above-average.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Every time a Detroit thread pops up

1) it does numbers.

2) out of towners come in with bs about what they think the city is about ( News watchers)
3) these same outsiders have the answers, but will not step foot in Detroit and put plan to purpose due to being scared, fraudulent, blowing smoke, just trying to sound smart, or all of the above.
4) Topic always turns into how shytty the city is and how no ones cares about it, Detroit should fall off of the map and etc.

5) Guaranteed to see the exact same thing in the next Detroit thread. A city that gets no attention sure does get a lot of attention.:whew:
:manny:

All of this is f*cking TRUE!!!!!!

Yo...I've been to Detroit many many many times and have had nothing but good things to say about it...I fux with y'all!:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.