Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
you seem so certain of yourself:sas1:

but once again none of this about extortion or "pressing" rappers
idk whats its gonna take for yall to realize that trick actually dislikes big bill for other reasons..

It's a lil deeper than what's shown on the surface. Most of y'all are probably not familiar with the Detroit rap scene beyond the big names. I'm talking about King Gordy, Chedda boyz, Dice, Esham, Natas, Moebadis etc. Just a little peek on what type of character this Trick Trick is. Esham was dissing Eminem and D-12 for a good year or two before the goon squad and Trick Trick caught him and TNT outside his tour bus and beat the brakes off of him rupturing one of his eardrums. Mind you prior to this Proof had opened for Lil Kim back in 97' and the crowd with Esham in it, started chanting saying they want him to rock the mic. Esham went onstage snatched the mic from Proof and immediately Trick Trick with 10 other goon squad nikkas jumped Esham.

I don't know if Trick Trick is extorting Eminem but I do know he is over protective of him and is constantly taking on his beefs. They seem to have a "mutual" relationship. He provides muscle& Eminem shoots him features and production in return. Em and Royce Da 5'9 fell out and Royce started talking slick and the goon squad jumped him at his birthday party. Em and Royce made up and Trick did the same. Rozay done talked plenty shyt about Eminem and if you don't know Trick Trick and most of them goon squad nikkas are GD's and affiliates.

On a sidenote. Watching that video it seemed like dude has that "coke" mouth like good ol' Bobby Brown.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: :laff: white boy said this is big meech

50nmeech_zps8d215b9e.jpg

:laff:

vince-carter-says-its-over-o.gif

you dont know who big meech is?

epic self ether..you capin for big billy and cant even recognize who he idolizes from the d

lmao get the fukk out this thread surburbanite

:ufdup:

MiC

Pro
Daps
fakkit @basqiat83 still in here hating from his moms basement day in and day out on a multi millionaire who doesn't know he exists.

May god guide him to a better, hate free life

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I'm finding this hard to believe. White people have too much power to let any nikka be in they pockets. Trick trick can get away with what he does towards these rappers, but white folks still hold all the power and would shut this nikka down early.

You see how they got kwame soon as he was feeling a little too invincible.
U can find it hard to believe but that's how it goes down. A club start poppin downtown next thing u know goon squad is security and at the bar and trick is in the back.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Bottom line Ross is a shady cat. Trick isn't the only person to have problems with him so why is this news? Breh's in here with other agendas

I already answered that :yeshrug:
Don't even waste your time with him. Keep talkin about extortion when trick said out of his eon mouth it's not about money.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Real talk, Meech, Rick "Freeway" Ross, Larry Hoover, all deserve royalties from that song. Sh*t, if I was Larry Hoover, I would have trademarked my name, my nicknames, "hoover crip", "hoover gd", these rap nikkaz should pay taxes. Ross' whole career is based on emulating other nikkaz. If Chinese counterfeiting Iphones is illegal, what makes this any different? Pay your taxes and keep it movin' :manny:

Hoover crip has absolutely nothing to do with Larry Hoover, and Larry Hoover was not the only founder of the GDs now known as the "Gangster Disciples"...

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
I think a lot of what was said and wasn't said went over people's heads in Trick's video...the point is the only person who still has a problem is Ross. To sum it up. Ross needs to speak to Trick....it ain't about "money". lol Ross needs to show respect. That's all Trick is saying. Everyone else did but Ross didn't so, there will be a problem for him. That's all.
:what:Why?Ross is a grown ass man.Why does he need to show respect to this dentures wearing senile ass nikka trick or treat?

If that's what it's about I got more respect for Ross for telling that nikka:pacspit:.The more people try to explain this shyt the dumber it sounds:snoop:.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
:what:Why?Ross is a grown ass man.Why does he need to show respect to this dentures wearing senile ass nikka trick or treat?

If that's what it's about I got more respect for Ross for telling that nikka:pacspit:.The more people try to explain this shyt the dumber it sounds:snoop:.

Ross ain't a grown man in Detroit. :ufdup: No one else has this problem but him. This isn't about respect, like going to your grandma's house either, this is some street shyt and Ross's pass is being revoked. If this was just about simple respect Ross would have got out of the bus and talked it out. But he KNEW it was over some other shyt that's why his ass didn't get outta the bus. I ain't mad at him either because he knew he is going to get in a gangsta shyt, that's why he turned that bus around. 100 nikkas outside waitin on you...yeah I get it, get the hell outta there, but this all could have been handled like gentlemen...

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Hoover crip has absolutely nothing to do with Larry Hoover, and Larry Hoover was not the only founder of the GDs now known as the "Gangster Disciples"...

Then why don't these rappers just say GD? Obviously Hoover GD holds more weight, or they wouldn't be saying it. They trying to add weight to their name, just like clowns who shout out Guy Brewer, Grape St, Wild Hundreds, Northside Houston, etc that never put work in in that hood or with a set associated with that hood. So if you get financial gain by associating yourself with something you are not a part of, nor had a part in developing, you should pay taxes. In the business world there is "intellectual property", which basically acknowledges name, likeness, etc as an asset and property. Why do you think 50 Cent sued and won when a car dealership used his name without his permission? The difference between the streets and the corporate world is that the streets don't use lawyers, otherwise Game and Ross would be in court on a daily basis :heh: If you don't know the cat/crew/hood on a personal basis, have no business association with them, never put in work with them, don't mention their name on your records without their permission beforehand. Why is that so hard to understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.