Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laff: :laff: white boy said this is big meech

50nmeech_zps8d215b9e.jpg

:laff:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
typo cus this shyt got me laughing so hard :laff: i think @b@squ1@t is irishunit from sohh

Ah I was like the fukk??

& I wouldn't know I didn't post on sohh
I lurked when the site was already shytty and closing

But he seems official like a referee whistle. He just trolls ross fans

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everyone knows I'm white dumb ass. And I was into rap before you were born.

Nice spin job though. :manny:

Fred.
what am i spinning? i just find it funny when cacs like yourself try to jump these convos like 100% of yall aint p*ssy. a black man park outside yall house, you already on the phone with 911. so how do y'all muster up the nerve to assign who's real and who isn't?

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
what am i spinning? i just find it funny when cacs like yourself try to jump these convos like 100% of yall aint p*ssy. a black man park outside yall house and you already on the phone with 911. so how do y'all muster up the nerve to assign who's real and who isn't?

:what:

You must have me confused with someone else. I went to school in KCMO when they had to desegregate the schools by adding white kids, because the schools were 95% black.

So no, sorry, black people aren't some kind of special unicorn to me.

And I don't know who put this battery in your back but you are talking waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of character right now. As if you ain't dapped/repped me before because I know my shyt. I'm just gonna assume you're drunk. :yeshrug:

Fred.

Status
Not open for further replies.