Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

Real talk, Meech, Rick "Freeway" Ross, Larry Hoover, all deserve royalties from that song. Sh*t, if I was Larry Hoover, I would have trademarked my name, my nicknames, "hoover crip", "hoover gd", these rap nikkaz should pay taxes. Ross' whole career is based on emulating other nikkaz. If Chinese counterfeiting Iphones is illegal, what makes this any different? Pay your taxes and keep it movin' :manny:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this isn't about ross, only y'all nikkas keep trynna paint everyone as ross stans. i would be typing the same shyt about trick tricks toothless ass regardless of which black rapper he put a "no fly zone" on

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
this isn't about ross, only y'all nikkas keep trynna paint everyone as ross stans. i would be typing the same shyt about trick tricks toothless ass regardless of which black rapper he put a "no fly zone" on
I don't care about Trick Trick, I'm just hearing to laugh at Big Bill

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps

they'll ignore that post too

turn the lights on and they scatter like roaches

50nmeech_zps8d215b9e.jpg

I don't care about Trick Trick, I'm just hearing to laugh at Big Bill

big bill is officially the officers new name:jawalrus:

2j0mq0i.gif

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
"If I had an incident with an individual and some hands got put on that mothafukka. Aye, got dammit that’s what the fukk happened.” :whew:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
big billy stans furious...if it comes out meech put the word out:russ::russ::russ:

33ju7m0.jpg
teflonmanzierfeature.jpg

billy tryin to get in shape for the hellfire thats bout to rain down him for perpetuating that fraudulent shyt
img.php

tumblr_n6sps16pFy1s9snvwo1_400.gif

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
i dont know who that is but just admit you're still anry over the 50 cent ross beef. :laff:

its funny how the top posters in here are all g-unit stans callin anyone who disagrees ross stans. they already got ya cac buddy @b_roll_ya :laugh:

you dont know who big meech is?

epic self ether..you capin for big billy and cant even recognize who he idolizes from the d

lmao get the fukk out this thread surburbanite

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you dont know who big meech is?

epic self ether..you capin for big billy and cant even recognize who he idolizes from the d

lmao get the fukk out this thread surburbanite

now i know you're a cac cus that definitely aint big meach, but all nikkas look alike to yall :laff:

Status
Not open for further replies.