Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
we are turning this into a race issue now?
:laff:

whatever it takes out here for big bill's stans to avoid what happened

its do or die

movinggoalpost.gif

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
lmao now trick trick is bane and he's supposed to hijack the detroit city council and bunjee jump out falling planes

"why didnt henchman go to the city hall and point pistols at the mayor for lower taxes?"

"why didnt suge run for office so he could dump the school boards heads in toilets of piss for higher salaries for teachers?"

so fukkin corny how fastened the capes are

now watch this post get ignored and then they'll scatter like roaches

now watch this post get ignored

"im absolutely certain trick does nothin positive in detroit whatsoever because now i hate him so much because my idol big bill got punked by him"

turn on the lights and they scatter like roaches

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Trick Trick could have stopped the paypal transaction from going through...then it would be the W

He think the internet aint real....little do he know..thats how niccas get paid

:sas2:

well what can u expect?

Trick Trick probably still pays to open up for people or he's paid with free liquor for that one night he perfroms

10:31

Superstar
Daps
He still performing that same joint from 2005 :sas1:

Homie better off running for city council and building the city backup

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
now watch this post get ignored

"im absolutely certain trick does nothin positive in detroit whatsoever because now i hate him so much because my idol big bill got punked by him"

turn on the lights and they scatter like roaches
you didn't say anything besides some autistic batman analogy that doesn't make any sense.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
lmao now trick trick is bane and he's supposed to hijack the detroit city council and bunjee jump out falling planes

"why didnt henchman go to the city hall and point pistols at the mayor for lower taxes?"

"why didnt suge run for office so he could dump the school boards heads in toilets of piss for higher salaries for teachers?"

so fukkin corny how fastened the capes are

now watch this post get ignored and then they'll scatter like roaches

:dead:
So trick only extorts and presses other black folks. It's basically too inconvient for him to press them white folks. Got it :ehh:

He chooses easy targets :yeshrug:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I think a lot of what was said and wasn't said went over people's heads in Trick's video...the point is the only person who still has a problem is Ross. To sum it up. Ross needs to speak to Trick....it ain't about "money". lol Ross needs to show respect. That's all Trick is saying. Everyone else did but Ross didn't so, there will be a problem for him. That's all.

Last edited:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Game destroyed Chiraq by shoutin' out every known banger from the Chi? :what: Let's not forget Suge "West Coast on Lock" Knight got hit at Kanye's party. :usure: Chicago nikkaz give 0 f*cks about who you are.

::mjlol:so you deduced Chicago nikkas did it cause it was at a Kanye party?:dead:
let me hear more of this tale:feedme:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
The word on the streets is BIG MEECH himself, put the word out on Rick Ross and that was executed by others, possibly Trick Trick. Now, if you didn’t know, Trick Trick issued a PSA about his involvement or non-involvement in the case. I wasn’t clear after the video ended, but it sure seemed like it. Also, the Detroit concert in question was on Big Meech’s birthday, which may have been a cause for contention especially if Rozay planned to rock his biggest hit (“B.M.F.”). Now if you don’t know Meech, I suggest you google that, but its well known you don’t mess with him or BMF. Seems like some folks feel Ross should have paid his hood tax, but Trick Trick said he personally didn’t do anything like that. By the way, Meech is serving a 30-year prison term so he’s exercising his power from there.

:sas2:

Status
Not open for further replies.