Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Has trick trick ever organized 150 goons to shut down a rock concert in Detroit :lupe:
Rock concerts are held out in DTE in Clarkston Mi, Pontiac clubs or Royal Oak theatre. Smaller underground independent acts of that nature perform in Detroit at Smaller hole in the wall type venues, but nothing needs to be done there since that brings white folks to the city to spend money. Trick Isnt connected to any rock artist from here, his lane is rap/hip-hop element.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Trick has his hands in the pockets of whites and Arabs as far as what they do downtown in regards to clubs and whatnot. Dude operates behind the scene. He's not a politician, a rock, or a country star. He' s operating how his lane sees fit...same way Kwame was taxing everybody (including his own people of Detroit) for land contracts. Similar tactics different game and purpose.

Ross has been checked in multiple cities, even got shot at in his homeland. This whole thing sounds like a personal issue between him and Trick anyway.

I'm finding this hard to believe. White people have too much power to let any nikka be in they pockets. Trick trick can get away with what he does towards these rappers, but white folks still hold all the power and would shut this nikka down early.

You see how they got kwame soon as he was feeling a little too invincible.

Last edited:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Rock concerts are held out in DTE in Clarkston Mi, Pontiac clubs or Royal Oak theatre. Smaller underground independent acts of that nature perform in Detroit at Smaller hole in the wall type venues, but nothing needs to be done there since that brings white folks to the city to spend money. Trick Isnt connected to any rock artist from here, his lane is rap/hip-hop element.

So trick only extorts and presses other black folks. It's basically too inconvient for him to press them white folks. Got it :ehh:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm finding this hard to believe. White powe have too much power to let any nikka be in they pockets. Trick trick can get away with what he does towards these rappers, but white folks still hold all the power and would shut this nikka down early.

You see how they got kwame soon as he was feeling a little too invincible.
Okay :sas2:

I'm not commenting anymore on that aspect of it. Goon squad is well connected as far as security, cats working in hotels, airports and etc.

Kwame got himself and he was too selfish and arrogant and like I said politics is different

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
you seem so certain of yourself:sas1:

but once again none of this about extortion or "pressing" rappers
idk whats its gonna take for yall to realize that trick actually dislikes big bill for other reasons..

Don't worry breh, trick or treat not going to send 150 goons to a :fif: concert at a bingo hall, you safe

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bottom line Ross is a shady cat. Trick isn't the only person to have problems with him so why is this news? Breh's in here with other agendas
So trick only extorts and presses other black folks. It's basically too inconvient for him to press them white folks. Got it :ehh:
I already answered that :yeshrug:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Okay :sas2:

I'm not commenting anymore on that aspect of it. Goon squad is well connected as far as security, cats working in hotels, airports and etc.

Kwame got himself and he was too selfish and arrogant and like I said politics is different

So he has people working those jobs, cool. I was talking about having REAL power in the city. You can extort these rappers, because their moral code won't allow them to get the law involved, instead they just have to take that L. I'm sure Trick knows this, which is why he can move the way he does. Pressing white folks would have the Feds up on him and he would be done. I'm sure he knows this too.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
yall keep movin the shyt around:snoop:

it doesnt matter 50% of the people in this thread are gonna hate trick and side with ross no matter what is said:snoop:

top 5 least affective thread ever:snoop:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
Don't worry breh, trick or treat not going to send 150 goons to a :fif: concert at a bingo hall, you safe
2j0mq0i.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.