Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
I'm lost he is demanding respect from Ross yet what did Ross do to not give them/him respect...what did Ross do differently than T.I, 2chains and Birdman when they came to the city?

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand why we have to choose. Nobody is forcing anybody to rap about gangster shyt. Hell, my two favorite rappers all time are Andre 3000 and Pos from De La Soul. Ross (or whoever) would be just as talented if he was rapping about anything else.

Fred.
nikka shut the fukk up......white people dont check in with trick trick so why should rick ross :snoop:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
big bill's feelin real cold in the D..i wonder how it feels knowin damn near every other non mc gusto rapper can come there and get love and money but not santa ross because that fake shyt is catchin up to him...its the D now...next it'll be kansas city..then st.louis..then denver...its cold out there...

ANC_BRRR_SKI-MASK.jpg

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
nikka shut the fukk up......white people dont check in with trick trick so why should rick ross :snoop:
Trick has his hands in the pockets of whites and Arabs as far as what they do downtown in regards to clubs and whatnot. Dude operates behind the scene. He's not a politician, a rock, or a country star. He' s operating how his lane sees fit...same way Kwame was taxing everybody (including his own people of Detroit) for land contracts. Similar tactics different game and purpose.

Ross has been checked in multiple cities, even got shot at in his homeland. This whole thing sounds like a personal issue between him and Trick anyway.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
Trick has his hands in the pockets of whites and Arabs as far as what they do downtown in regards to clubs and whatnot. Dude operates behind the scene. He's not a politician, a rock, or a country star. He' s operating how his lane sees fit...same way Kwame was taxing everybody (including his own people of Detroit) for land contracts. Similar tactics different game and purpose.

Ross has been checked in multiple cities, even got shot at in his homeland. This whole thing sounds like a personal issue between him and Trick anyway.
hear+dont+believe.jpg

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
because white people go to the palace waaaay out of anywhere trick would be..

More lame excuses :pachaha: and you are lying if you say that absolutely no white artists perform in Detroit. Trick trick won't press them white folks :hehe:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

Has trick trick ever organized 150 goons to shut down a rock concert in Detroit :lupe:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
More lame excuses :pachaha: and you are lying if you say that absolutely no white artists perform in Detroit. Trick trick won't press them white folks :hehe:

you seem so certain of yourself:sas1:

but once again none of this about extortion or "pressing" rappers
idk whats its gonna take for yall to realize that trick actually dislikes big bill for other reasons..

Status
Not open for further replies.