Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
So you still think the same way you did 15 years ago

:patrice: Isn't that exactly what's going on here. But instead of trick doing it with violence as the bay does he switched it up this time and did it peacefully and u claiming it was wack:sas2:

Wait wait but nobody don't get 100 nikkas and stop people from performing.

But they try to shoot nikkas when they trying to cop some smoke.

Dbl

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Once you start directly answering the questions I have for you, then we can continue this discussion.
tumblr_m53xc1qxWv1qg2yc0o1_500.gif

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Or what would've happened in the 90s?

@hexagram23 is an long drawn out posting cac

If it's one thing I notice is that Cacs want rap to mirror the WWE

It's why they are such big fans of 50s actions

It's also why they adorn the 90s so much. Because they get to cling onto the myth that rapper Were really street nikkas that shot people, sold D and were hard 200%
Co-sign 100%

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crabs in a fukking barrel. Both videos. Clown shyt. I said it b4, I dont fukk with Officer Ross but who the hell is telling another grown man they gotta check in with another grown man they don't know.

If Trick Trick is on some Ross been ducking me or won't meet me and I'm offended shyt he's a clown. I don't say anyone is that tough.........Sound like dude from the black couch in Belly just perpetually angry that he's not on the same level as these artists. Bottom line. That's where the anger comes from. Jealousy. It's why any rappers who come to the city he has a problem with. Is he even getting booked in that city when he isn't throwing his own show? What city is booking Trick Trick?

Nikkas too old for this dumb shyt. Ain't no one winning. All looking like a bunch of old dusty ass losers........and Ross out here eating wings, smoking good greens and in another state and these dudes still steaming. Paid a dude not to perform. CLOWNS..........but at least they get to brag about how many of them stood outside in the dust though.....:mjlol:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Crabs in a fukking barrel. Both videos. Clown shyt. I said it b4, I dont fukk with Officer Ross but who the hell is telling another grown man they gotta check in with another grown man they don't know.

If Trick Trick is on some Ross been ducking me or won't meet me and I'm offended shyt he's a clown. I don't say anyone is that tough.........Sound like dude from the black couch in Belly just perpetually angry that he's not on the same level as these artists. Bottom line. That's where the anger comes from. Jealousy. It's why any rappers who come to the city he has a problem with. Is he even getting booked in that city when he isn't throwing his own show? What city is booking Trick Trick?

Nikkas too old for this dumb shyt. Ain't no one winning. All looking like a bunch of old dusty ass losers........and Ross out here eating wings, smoking good greens and in another state and these dudes still steaming. Paid a dude not to perform. CLOWNS..........but at least they get to brag about how many of them stood outside in the dust though.....:mjlol:
so you clearly didn't watch the video

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
So let me get this straight. MC Gusto gets checked AGAIN. Skips out on show because of 150 dusty Detroit goons and a old ass clown. MC Gusto tells his side of the story with more :duck: to keep his street cred intact. Real nikkas point out MC Gusto's L in these screets but his stans proclaim its a win:rudy:. Somehow charity work and Detroits financial problems becomes part of the topic:mindblown:. What else did I miss?

and a partridge in a pear tree?

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I been killin your weak arguments for 2 days :pachaha: you still duckin from the question: why doesn't trick trick organize 150 goons to go up against white folks? Waits for silence :heh:
Why haven't all them platinum selling rappers in the bay did it? I bet they gather for Mac Dre day or some shyt out there, why don't y'all mobilize against all the shyt whitey doing out there?

Why do you have a problem with trick saying rappers should holler when they comin to town but you yourself said that's how the bay operates?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Why haven't all them platinum selling rappers in the bay did it? I bet they gather for Mac Dre day or some shyt out there, why don't y'all mobilize against all the shyt whitey doing out there?

Why do you have a problem with trick saying rappers should holler when they comin to town but you yourself said that's how the bay operates?
:snooze:

Status
Not open for further replies.