Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
other than all the yelling, I don't see what's so wrong about that video. Trick Trick didn't contradict himself once... he basically said "what happened is between me & the other individual, it's not your business", "stop living your lives through your phones & focus on real life", "come get your money in Detroit but respect the ppl here if you do that".

or am I missing something? :wtf:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
trick trick came off lame as hell nikka rambling and contradicting himself

ross took an L cause he fake but trick trick video turned ross L into a W because at least ross buffoonery is entertaining
:what: nikka was addressing the extortion rumors and tellin people to mind their business

yall nikkas be enjoying fake fukkery but shytting on the truth :snoop:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: nikka was addressing the extortion rumors and tellin people to mind their business

enjoying fake fukkery but shytting on the truth :snoop:

you conveniently missed the parts on which he contradicted himself

his truth was a 12 minute long rambling routine, also, funny how he shytting on the internet and shyt when this nikka was adding fuel to the fire the night the shyt went down by tweeting "this disrespectful fat motherfukka":rudy:

as i said, ross a fake but at least his buffoonery is entertaining and consistent

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps

but all trick cares about is extorting the black man and tearing em down..

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
why not allocate some of those 150 nikkas to help w/the search effort?
This

& these fukk boys have yet to explain how Rawse disrespected dikk trick or detroit in any way. I'm suppose to suuport sum bum who's mad cause sum out of town rapper didn't call him before he performed a gig he was hired for? Gimme a fcking break, trick trick is a fukking clown. Nobody needs to call you my nikka, fukk off.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
nikka you stay deflecting, duckin and changing the gatdamn subject. I've directly adressed your questions to me in earlier posts and al you have done us bring up a bunch of shyt that has nothin to do with Ross and trick. But carry on :rudy:

Show me proof of any bay rapper organizing 150 goons to prevent someone from performing :stopitslime:
I'm not deflecting nothin bruh. But I can't respect your attempt at wanting trick trick to do righteous shyt when you champion Bay Area violence. You can't be bigging up Bay Area fukkery but say its stupid and dumb when it's some Detroit fukkery no matter if it's 10 people involved or 100.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Like I said earlier in the thread, any of you dudes that are dumb enough to still not see my point:

1. Go to the local spot where drama unfolds.

2. Talk big shyt above and beyond what you know is acceptable given who you are.

3. Post from the hospital about how right I was, after you wake up from getting your head caved in. If you wake up.

But we both know none of you are going to do that, because you know better. Now apply everything I just said to the Ross situation.

Fred.
How is this anything like the Ross situation?

you hate Ross, we see through the bullshyt

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
ehh, after Game destroyed the whole Chiraq, and the Young Berg stuff in the past, plus Kanye's emotional ass...... Chicago is a distant 5 or 6
:yeshrug:

Game destroyed Chiraq by shoutin' out every known banger from the Chi? :what: Let's not forget Suge "West Coast on Lock" Knight got hit at Kanye's party. :usure: Chicago nikkaz give 0 f*cks about who you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.