Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Yeah...I guess building a house for a Vet or homeless family is not worth a youtube video....a fly zone is?

thats just 2 videos

keep responding fukk boi..i can do this all day with your lame ass

:why: that second video is filled with fawk nicca shyt, peppered with c00ning

Dude admitting that his target will be the artist and not the record execs clearly proves how "real" he is. Real clown, real coward, real confusion

goto 4:03
see you got a diplomatic jewish solution, a money making mawfaking solution that takes time. For me, I gotta get to the bottom line

This needs to be a verse on the koon train. There are so many levels to being a koon
Labeling and giving credit for a set of actions that any mature and responsible adult would do, to a group of people who have profited directly [in the past right to the present] from the suffering and winning of your people is sad and pathetic. It shows that your "realness" is short sighted, it follows the rules setup by white supremacy and it feeds your ego

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
:why: that second video is filled with fawk nicca shyt, peppered with c00ning

Dude admitting that his target will be the artist and not the record execs clearly proves how "real" he is. Real clown, real coward, real confusion

goto 4:03

This needs to be a verse on the koon train. There are so many levels to being a koon
Labeling and giving credit for a set of actions that any mature and responsible adult would do, to a group of people who have profited directly [in the past right to the present] from the suffering and winning of your people is sad and pathetic. It shows that your "realness" is short sighted, it follows the rules setup by white supremacy and it feeds your ego

excellent analysis

:wow:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I like how this thread turned....niccas went from trying to shyt on Ross for getting "chased" blah, blah to trick trick having to put out videos contradicting himself and there still is a water bill issue with dirty Detroit niccas
Where did he contradict himself

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I'm not deflecting nothin bruh. But I can't respect your attempt at wanting trick trick to do righteous shyt when you champion Bay Area violence. You can't be bigging up Bay Area fukkery but say its stupid and dumb when it's some Detroit fukkery no matter if it's 10 people involved or 100.

Show me proof that I bigged up bay area violence!!!!! Please do it. Once again, there's no way you can compare mistah fab goin up on a stage Solo to trick trick gathering 150 goons. Stop trollin fam. I'm assuming you are smarter than that

:comeon: again for the 3rd time, why can trick trick organize 150 goons to punk a black person, but he won't use those same resources against white folks down at city hall.

(Waits for you to start :stylin:

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
So let me get this straight. MC Gusto gets checked AGAIN. Skips out on show because of 150 dusty Detroit goons and a old ass clown. MC Gusto tells his side of the story with more :duck: to keep his street cred intact. Real nikkas point out MC Gusto's L in these screets but his stans proclaim its a win:rudy:. Somehow charity work and Detroits financial problems becomes part of the topic:mindblown:. What else did I miss?

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
So let me get this straight. MC Gusto gets checked AGAIN. Skips out on show because of 150 dusty Detroit goons and a old ass clown. MC Gusto tells his side of the story with more :duck: to keep his street cred intact. Real nikkas point out MC Gusto's L in these screets but his stans proclaim its a win:rudy:. Somehow charity work and Detroits financial problems becomes part of the topic:mindblown:. What else did I miss?

you missed the fact...that Ross deposited a check....and niccas in Detroit still havent bathed

Status
Not open for further replies.