Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Do u apply this line of thinking to the Bay Area also.

Yup but we don't have a no fly zone out here. But I see you conveniently skipped over my post and didn't answer it. You don't have to "check in" with e40, too short or other street goons out here when you perform. It's all love. We get love because we show love.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Yup but we don't have a no fly zone out here. But I see you conveniently skipped over my post and didn't answer it. You don't have to "check in" with e40, too short or other street goons out here when you perform. It's all love. We get love because we show love.

Ok so the many threads about Bay Area punkin and Robbin rappers is all about love

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
237965.gif

The Bay...where theyre so nice they skip during robberies.

Did you not watch the video? It sounds like Ross was being an ass and Trick didnt appreciate it.
Why yall making this bigger than what it was. fukk Ross...why yall dudes so worried about him?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Ok so the many threads about Bay Area punkin and Robbin rappers is all about love

When rappers have got robbed, that shyt was done by a small group of individuals that were on their own hype. Never once has 2 short organized 150 nikkaz to prevent an artist from performing. I know you see the difference. :stopitslime:

And I'll ask you again: so trick trick can press other black people, but can't/won't send 150 goons down to city hall and press them white folks in order to get change and justice on Detroit? Please answer this

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
237965.gif

The Bay...where theyre so nice they skip during robberies.

Did you not watch the video? It sounds like Ross was being an ass and Trick didnt appreciate it.
Why yall making this bigger than what it was. fukk Ross...why yall dudes so worried about him?

To be honest, this ain't about Ross per Se. To me it's just sad to see nikkaz organize 150 goons to press up on another black man and not use that same power and energy to fight against the system that oppresses us.

Now, since Tricks recent vlog, I can see his point as to why he did what he needed to do, if Ross was on some disrespectful shyt, then get, that's his business

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
:camby:
When rappers have got robbed, that shyt was done by a small group of individuals that were on their own hype. Never once has 2 short organized 150 nikkaz to prevent an artist from performing. I know you see the difference. :stopitslime:

And I'll ask you again: so trick trick can press other black people, but can't/won't send 150 goons down to city hall and press them white folks in order to get change and justice on Detroit? Please answer this
Bruh that don't deserve a response. Was you callin mistah fab a lame for causing that violence at dj mustard show. No you was cheering that shyt on and saying fab won. You was talkin About yo football team tearing up clubs. Why y'all didn't tear up city hall. Don't try to get righteous in here

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:camby:
Bruh that don't deserve a response. Was you callin mistah fab a lame for causing that violence at dj mustard show. No you was cheering that shyt on and saying fab won. You was talkin About yo football team tearing up clubs. Why y'all didn't tear up city hall. Don't try to get righteous in here

nikka you stay deflecting, duckin and changing the gatdamn subject. I've directly adressed your questions to me in earlier posts and al you have done us bring up a bunch of shyt that has nothin to do with Ross and trick. But carry on :rudy:

Show me proof of any bay rapper organizing 150 goons to prevent someone from performing :stopitslime:

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as far as getting paid...Ross got like 50% upfront and u get the rest after, in this case they still had to send Ross the other half b/c the show was cancelled based upon something he did not cause or incite....thats why Ross said if u go in shooting, then u wont get paid...no different than u busting down $50 to get into the club and cats start to fighting and the club owner closes the club 2hours early based on that...u not getting any of your money back, same for the folks who paid to see this concert..

truly the only folks that took the L was the fans who paid to see Ross, b/c the promoter still got his money from the tix that were sold

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
trick trick came off lame as hell nikka rambling and contradicting himself

ross took an L cause he fake but trick trick video turned ross L into a W because at least ross buffoonery is entertaining

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
as far as getting paid...Ross got like 50% upfront and u get the rest after, in this case they still had to send Ross the other half b/c the show was cancelled based upon something he did not cause or incite....thats why Ross said if u go in shooting, then u wont get paid...no different than u busting down $50 to get into the club and cats start to fighting and the club owner closes the club 2hours early based on that...u not getting any of your money back, same for the folks who paid to see this concert..

truly the only folks that took the L was the fans who paid to see Ross, b/c the promoter still got his money from the tix that were sold
even trick trick couldn't deny that

ross still got paid and the people who paid to see him missed out on a show. good job, dummies

Status
Not open for further replies.