Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps

"but ross refused to get extorted i like him more now"

yall sound stupid as fukk

powerful video tho

and he made the video cause of all that bullshyt extortion talk you clowns wanted to believe in

and like i also said he aint gonna have 100 goons out there cause of a missed phone call

theres a deepr fukkin issue

adn ross might take his "W" as like yall like to call it but it';ll be the last "W" he ever takes in the city of detroit so whatever

Last edited:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Mmmm, Pac was only born in NY b, he really from Oakland, and to stay on top, we talkin' the same Pac that punked Nas in his own hood in QB? The same Pac that had NY street affiliated cats protect him while he was recovering from the first shooting? Act like getting clapped over real street/mob sh*t via setup by fake homies is the same as fake azz Ross getting ran out of the city. Where did Pac ever get ran out of?
Wasn't it NY that had him hiding up under a car scared for his life at one point?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Wasn't it NY that had him hiding up under a car scared for his life at one point?

I think that was Oakland, and regardless you nikkaz kill me. Hiding under a car because nikkaz lickin' shots is not being scared, if the bullet hits you you're gone. If you lived like you talk in the neighborhoods Pac grew up in odds are you would have been dead by age 10. Everybody knows when you in the park and the guns go off you get the runnin' or hit the deck, that's like a very basic hood rule.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Ross shoulda called 1000 of his Hatian nikkas and flew them up to Detroit. Hit the streets wit dem yoppas and shot that shyt out. Ain't like he has anything to lose.

Breh, the mere mention of 1000 Zoes flyin' to the D would have had the opps like :whoa: The fact is ROSS IS NOT REAL. There is nothing more offensive to somebody who lives and dies for something to see somebody else mock it. If you're in the streets, at any time, you can catch a bullet, or get picked up by the cops. So if you risking your life day in and day out and see a MC Gusto Ross makin' millions living a facade of your life while reaping none of the repercussions, you're gonna feel a certain way. And on top of all that, he comes to YOUR hood to perform? :bustback:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
Breh, the mere mention of 1000 Zoes flyin' to the D would have had the opps like :whoa: The fact is ROSS IS NOT REAL. There is nothing more offensive to somebody who lives and dies for something to see somebody else mock it. If you're in the streets, at any time, you can catch a bullet, or get picked up by the cops. So if you risking your life day in and day out and see a MC Gusto Ross makin' millions living a facade of your life while reaping none of the repercussions, you're gonna feel a certain way. And on top of all that, he comes to YOUR hood to perform? :bustback:

powerful post:whew: even though that kid that you quoted was tryin to be sarcastic

sums it up perfectly tho ive seen people very close to me get killed for livin the lifestyle ross raps about and it offends me even tho im not a gangster by any means that he profits and is respected for pretending to live that way for the sake of a dollar and is then able to flee from any confrontation that may arise from those lies he tells

"but some guys shot in the air while he drove past em and no bullets hit his car and he crashed his car so he's livin a gangster lifestyle"

foh

Last edited:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
I think that was Oakland, and regardless you nikkaz kill me. Hiding under a car because nikkaz lickin' shots is not being scared, if the bullet hits you you're gone. If you lived like you talk in the neighborhoods Pac grew up in odds are you would have been dead by age 10. Everybody knows when you in the park and the guns go off you get the runnin' or hit the deck, that's like a very basic hood rule.
You right it was in Marin City

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet

258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

low key...shyt felt like my dad yelling at me :laff::laff:
but he was speaking real...pretty much broke down the problem w/ the internet.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
lmao now trick trick is bane and he's supposed to hijack the detroit city council and bunjee jump out falling planes

"why didnt henchman go to the city hall and point pistols at the mayor for lower taxes?"

"why didnt suge run for office so he could dump the school boards heads in toilets of piss for higher salaries for teachers?"

so fukkin corny how fastened the capes are

now watch this post get ignored and then they'll scatter like roaches

So basically Trick can round up 150 goons to punk another black man, but can't do the same to them white folks that oppress us. Got it :ehh:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
"but ross refused to get extorted i like him more now"

yall sound stupid as fukk

powerful video tho

and he made the video cause of all that bullshyt extortion talk you clowns wanted to believe in

and like i also said he aint gonna have 100 goons out there cause of a missed phone call

theres a deepr fukkin issue

adn ross might take his "W" as like yall like to call it but it';ll be the last "W" he ever takes in the city of detroit so whatever
:dwillhuh: faggit talkin bout why we in they business, when he invited us in that bullshyt in the first place with him making no fly zone videos for the internet

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
It's called a rider. Most artist either get half up front or all up front. Either way no way they are heading anyway until some money was passed their way. And for a popular artist like Ross, he got paid whether it was half or all, the promoter cut the check and lost money.

Sad thing for the D is, why this guy is going around putting up no fly zones and punking rappers even though they still get some money whether they perform or not, there are 150,000 Detroit residents without running water. Why don't he go to the city council and punk they ass to help people.

You don't really believe that do u

Status
Not open for further replies.