Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
as far as getting paid...Ross got like 50% upfront and u get the rest after, in this case they still had to send Ross the other half b/c the show was cancelled based upon something he did not cause or incite....thats why Ross said if u go in shooting, then u wont get paid...no different than u busting down $50 to get into the club and cats start to fighting and the club owner closes the club 2hours early based on that...u not getting any of your money back, same for the folks who paid to see this concert..

truly the only folks that took the L was the fans who paid to see Ross, b/c the promoter still got his money from the tix that were sold

Ross is a industry nicca....so now that promoter fukked up...he will be lucky if he able to book any more industry niccas

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I like how this thread turned....niccas went from trying to shyt on Ross for getting "chased" blah, blah to trick trick having to put out videos contradicting himself and there still is a water bill issue with dirty Detroit niccas

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
why not allocate some of those 150 nikkas to help w/the search effort?
yall really need to pump your breaks w/ that lame ass argument.

That argument can be put on all of us.

Instead of posting on The Coli, we could be:

Working on a business
Tutoring kids
starting an organization to help the hood
Feeding the homeless
etc....

Everybody can be doing more...so stop it w/ "well he should do this"...why are you wasting time on here then if you are so good at telling people what the should be doing?

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps

Working on a business
Tutoring kids
Feeding the homeless
etc....

Everybody can be doing more...so stop it w/ "well he should do this"...why are you wasting time on here then if you are so good at telling people what the should be doing?

:russ:

Shut the fukk up

Detroit is fukked up.....and Trick, Trick is an old-ass nicca still with fukk nicca shenanigans...hell he prolly got a grand kid or 2.....that fukked up city got real problems...and this c00n talkin bout "no fly zones"..in reference to black entertainers....since he got a street following turn that energy into to something that might materialize for the city....instead he trying to put out mixtapes and causing kids that saved up for concert tix to go home upset

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
:russ:

Shut the fukk up

Detroit is fukked up.....and Trick, Trick is an old-ass nicca still with fukk nicca shenanigans...hell he prolly got a grand kid or 2.....that fukked up city got real problems...and this c00n talkin bout "no fly zones"..in reference to black entertainers....since he got a street following turn that energy into to something that might materialize for the city....instead he trying to put out mixtapes and causing kids that saved up for concert tix to go home upset
you gotta be trolling.
Who else is not allowed to perform in Detroit?

It sounds like its just Ross.

but my point still stands...why dont you put your energy into something else other than the internet?
why do you expect other people to do shyt you dont do?

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth

Working on a business
Tutoring kids
Feeding the homeless
etc....

:russ: @ you equating extorting Black businesses to posting on message board..

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
you gotta be trolling.
Who else is not allowed to perform in Detroit?

It sounds like its just Ross.

but my point still stands...why dont you put your energy into something else other than the internet?
why do you expect other people to do shyt you dont do?

I do..I work....raise my daughter and help build 2 Habitat for Humanity houses a year

and thats just off the strength

fukk-nkka

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
:russ: @ you equating extorting Black businesses to posting on message board..
no, im saying that few people do what "they are supposed to do".
Its easy to say what someone else should be doing (which what was basically the point of that video he made)

I do..I work....raise my daughter and help build 2 Habitat for Humanity houses a year

and thats just off the strength

fukk-nkka
And I would bet Trick does way more than play Bob the Builder twice a year

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Its easy to say what someone else should be doing (which what was basically the point of that video he made)

And I would bet Trick does way more than play Bob the Builder twice a year

Yeah...I guess building a house for a Vet or homeless family is not worth a youtube video....a fly zone is?

thats just 2 videos

keep responding fukk boi..i can do this all day with your lame ass

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth

There was no point to the video he made.. It was smart dumb n1gga c00n mutterings about absolutely nothing..

I believe him about as much as I believe Ross.. The thing is atleast Ross makes dope music and doesn't take himself too seriously so I'm more willing to entertain his nonsense..

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
There was no point to the video he made.. It was smart dumb n1gga c00n mutterings about absolutely nothing..

I believe him about as much as I believe Ross.. The thing is atleast Ross makes dope music and doesn't take himself too seriously so I'm more willing to entertain his nonsense..

Sums that nikka up perfectly :heh:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Rozay the Teflon Don

Will provide Wing Stop mango habanero flavor

To all the children of Detroit

Shame on you Trick double...

Status