Rick Ross chased outta detroit Update: Ross gives his side of the story, Trick Trick responds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
The Boobie Boys called him a sucker and said he was on some "rapper shyt" heavily embellishing his association with them, yes. They also said his constant drug lord talk might've jeopardized a few of their chances at an appeal.

Mind you these are people that said he was "their homie" back in the day, a few of them knew him since he was young.

Fred.

stop it, that false my g, plus them nikkaz cant say shyt regardless cause the boss gave him the green light and that final, fukk they gon do bout it

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_ly81qqvM331qbalpao1_500.gif

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Yo they should do a CB4 remake starring Rick Ross for real, you nikkaz got me dying, why his videos be lookin' like a gangsta rap parody :heh:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
yo when that nikka was talking bout Young Buck crying over the phone

and he said "I can't knock homie for that. I get emotional over mines too. I done cried over a quarter key before" :dead: :dead: :dead: shyt had me dyin

Nikka should have a guest spot on SNL with the skits he be pullin' :dead:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
It's called a rider. Most artist either get half up front or all up front. Either way no way they are heading anyway until some money was passed their way. And for a popular artist like Ross, he got paid whether it was half or all, the promoter cut the check and lost money.

Sad thing for the D is, why this guy is going around putting up no fly zones and punking rappers even though they still get some money whether they perform or not, there are 150,000 Detroit residents without running water. Why don't he go to the city council and punk they ass to help people.

Watch this post get ignored

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
lmao now trick trick is bane and he's supposed to hijack the detroit city council and bunjee jump out falling planes

"why didnt henchman go to the city hall and point pistols at the mayor for lower taxes?"

"why didnt suge run for office so he could dump the school boards heads in toilets of piss for higher salaries for teachers?"

so fukkin corny how fastened the capes are

now watch this post get ignored and then they'll scatter like roaches

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Pac couldn't even go to NY where he from without getting clapped

Arriba la raza

Mmmm, Pac was only born in NY b, he really from Oakland, and to stay on top, we talkin' the same Pac that punked Nas in his own hood in QB? The same Pac that had NY street affiliated cats protect him while he was recovering from the first shooting? Act like getting clapped over real street/mob sh*t via setup by fake homies is the same as fake azz Ross getting ran out of the city. Where did Pac ever get ran out of?

Status
Not open for further replies.