Richard Leadbetter thinks a PC on the power level of the PS5 Pro would cost "a fair a bit more", says the RTX 4070 would be the closest equivalent GPU

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Now the tech bro’s are gonna say DF is full of shyt?:jbhmm:

Yes. DF is a horrible site.

Yall retarded sony stans did this with the ps4 and ps5. Everytime it was oversold on performance and under delivered.

Why would you need a 4070 to play games at 1080p 60 fps?

I have a 2070 super and play apex legends at 150 fps locked and ultra settings. Ps5 pro wont be able to do that and the 2070 super is 5 years old.

Knock it off.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
we knew this already.

but nah, we building 4070 GPU gaming rigs for 700 brotha on the Coli!!!!

@Ed MOTHERfukkING G :mjlol:
Youve really devalued yourself as a poster past few days :francis:

Riding for a horrible system and purchase this hard aint a good look my guy :francis:

Your part of the reason Sony feels comfortable raping their customer base wallets :francis:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Youve really devalued yourself as a poster past few days :francis:

Riding for a horrible system and purchase this hard aint a good look my guy :francis:

Your part of the reason Sony feels comfortable raping their customer base wallets :francis:

man gone with that goofy shyt. you see right there cats thinking you can get 700 dollar gaming rigs triple the power of a PS5 Pro and you like yeah, he right.

you don't even have some rinky dink ass rig and are cosigning that kinda tomfoolery. :stopitslime:

Last edited: