Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
timp stamp of bobby "dancing" like rich homie quan?

I didn't say he was dancing like Quan, I'd have posted a jamaican dancehall vid to draw that kind of comparison, but I'm trying to see if Bobby's dancing in this video is gay or straight.

Mr. Negative

Illumination, awesome. Interpretation; awkward
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
The main question is:

HOW THE fukk DID HIP HOP AND SOCIETY REACHED THIS POINT!?!?!?!

Is it when Black America threw Public Enemy in the bushes?

Was it the Puffy takeover back in 97?

Was it the phasing out of talented MCs back in the mid 00s?

Remember this phrase?

"THEY JUS HAVING FUN OUCHEA!"

"fun ouchea" led to this shyt and dumb nikkas rationalizing abhorrent social "norms" any way they possibly can because they're trendy.

Never imagined being gay would be the new "sagging pants", did you.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't say he was dancing like Quan, I'd have posted a jamaican dancehall vid to draw that kind of comparison, but I'm trying to see if Bobby's dancing in this video is gay or straight.

looks fine to me, butwhat's your MO? use to think this was just trolling but its been consistent for awhile now :skip:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
how is this gay compare to Rich Homie Thot dance?

I'm not comparing the dance to Quan's, just trying to determine if this is a gay dance.

looks fine to me, butwhat's your MO? use to think this was just trolling but its been consistent for awhile now :skip:

I'm definitely not trolling, I'm trying to understand how someone can look at a video of a person dancing and determine that person's sexuality.

Remember this phrase?

"THEY JUS HAVING FUN OUCHEA!"

"fun ouchea" led to this shyt and dumb nikkas rationalizing abhorrent social "norms" any way they possibly can because they're trendy.

Never imagined being gay would be the new "sagging pants", did you.

isn't it common knowledge that sagging pants began in jail by homosexuals as a way to let other men know their ass was available?

:mjlol:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
by that logic, he could twirl on a pole in a mini skirt and it wouldnt determine his sexuality.

you're right, because sexuality is determined by which sex someone is attracted to, of course a man in a mini skirt on a pole would be abnormal but it wouldn't mean he's sexually attracted to men.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you're right, because sexuality is determined by which sex someone is attracted to, of course a man in a mini skirt on a pole would be abnormal but it wouldn't mean he's sexually attracted to men.
welp, i dont like that logic. denigrates male culture into role reversed homosexuality without the homosexual. especially since we'll never know what people do in the confines of their own home.

you may be cool with males dancing like whores, in skirts, claiming heterosexual. but thats not okay with me, and i doubt its okay with most men.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Exposed? I mean he did that in public, on stage and he has cavorted with suspected sexual predtors and another nikka that shops in the woman's junior section...
Seems like the only thing that was exposed is nikkas wanting to watch him dance. Can't believe this is a 5 star thread.