hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Matt504

Breh I have no dog in this fight but let's keep it 100 here....you've defended Young Thug for far worse, overtly gay shyt....so it's not as if you're the best judge of this video. No disrespect, but you obviously aren't. Things that stand out to a straight male as, at the very least :what:worthy, you have a blind spot for, for whatever reason.

You got 35+ posts in here....2-3x more than most other people....just say you don't have a problem with homosexuality and keep it moving. It's common place now, I doubt anyone would even judge you.

Fred.

Markeith

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no problem with the gays and shyt, but you nikkas trying to say its nothing wrong with that are straight old school trippin.

Everybody got a place on this earth, we're all human...but damn bruh, that was some gay ass shyt disguised as "new age hip/hop"

Like c'mon my nikkas, watching that shyt was uncomfortable.
SUCK A dikk

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
@Matt504

Breh I have no dog in this fight but let's keep it 100 here....you've defended Young Thug for far worse, overtly gay shyt....so it's not as if you're the best judge of this video. No disrespect, but you obviously aren't. Things that stand out to a straight male as, at the very least :what:worthy, you have a blind spot for, for whatever reason.

You got 35+ posts in here....2-3x more than most other people....just say you don't have a problem with homosexuality and keep it moving. It's common place now, I doubt anyone would even judge you.

Fred.

I operate and think based on logic, not emotion. Many of you saw the video and felt some type of way based on the way he's dancing, I saw the video and saw an entertainer dancing for his female fans while singing his popular ode to females, "Milk Marie".

It's very interesting that so many straight men are such experts on homosexuality that they can tell who's gay based on the way the dance or dress, your gaydar's are at ridiculously advanced levels, some of you even suggested Safaree was gay because "he smacks his lips".

interesting
:lupe:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I operate and think based on logic, not emotion. Many of you saw the video and felt some type of way based on the way he's dancing, I saw the video and saw an entertainer dancing for his female fans while singing his popular ode to females, "Milk Marie".

It's very interesting that so many straight men are such experts on homosexuality that they can tell who's gay based on the way the dance or dress, your gaydar's are at ridiculously advanced levels, some of you even suggested Safaree was gay because "he smacks his lips".

interesting
:lupe:
:skip:

You sound so fukking dumb. You can't be that dumb.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Not willing to label a guy gay cuz of 5 seconds of dance moves. We always talking about the emasculation of the black male...but the black male too is always so willing to emasculate another black male. The kids rock skinny jeans...nothin we can do about it...BUT IM NOT WILLI G TO CALL MY BROTHER A homo OVER IT:stopitslime:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
These nikkas could be fukking each other on stage and nikkas would be on some "these hoes ain't shyt anyway" :mjlol: "broke nikkas wouldn't understand"

Show that video to your girl or moms and see what she say.

My girl said he looked gay when I showed her.
My female coworker asked was he a gay rapper when I showed her...ain't no female rocking with that bruh.

Markeith

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is stickied because its a warning as to what hip-hop has become
Hip hop been in the toilet a long time ago where you been dummy O yea the homophobe in you think Hip Hop has become so called" feminized" now you want to be outrage.