Gravity

Banned
Daps
and this is the source of the psychosis displayed in the OP's post, y'all are so obsessed with homosexuality that you see it in places where it isn't, and if you can't find any you add it yourselves. a lot of you nikkas didn't get enough hugs growing up and it's destroyed you.
:what:Your man is prancing around in denim leotards doing a little feminine dance and you question why cats are linking it to homosexuality?

The Beast

Rookie
Daps

images

ls773

Pro
Daps
shyts gay as fukk, but at the same time id rather everybody out there just having fun, doing some suspect shyt(nh) than dressing like funk flex and act like they aren't soft as fukk.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
His manager is a homo too. Met him last year when I was at my old job in the industry.

These Atlanta nikkas move weird.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
:what:Your man is prancing around in denim leotards doing a little feminine dance and you question why cats are linking it to homosexuality?

ummm, yes!

:francis:

homosexuality has nothing to do with dancing regardless of how "feminine" you perceive said dance to be.

he's on stage performing "Milk Marie" an ode to women, to women in the audience and does a dance that women are going crazy over yet somehow your brain computer links that to homosexuality.

:lupe:

this thread isn't about Quan being exposed but rather the exposure of how many Black men see homosexuality in places where it isn't and when asked to expound on how they reached those conclusions they have nothing of substance to back their claims up.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
ummm, yes!

:francis:

homosexuality has nothing to do with dancing regardless of how "feminine" you perceive said dance to be.

he's on stage performing "Milk Marie" an ode to women, to women in the audience and does a dance that women are going crazy over yet somehow your brain computer links that to homosexuality.

:lupe:

this thread isn't about Quan being exposed but rather the exposure of how many Black men see homosexuality in places where it isn't and when asked to expound on how they reached those conclusions they have nothing of substance to back their claims up.
The only thing I got out of this was that you're probably a fakkit yourself. As if anybody can hear the song in the backround. As if Quan and his crew don't blatantly play around with that homo shyt referring to each other as "hubby" and all that gay type shyt. The sexually ambiguous shyt is a part of their gimmick at this point no different than that Dej Loaf broad. She claims to be straight too. As if this is all in our heads. Just come on out of the closet.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
The only thing I got out of this was that you're probably a fakkit yourself. As if anybody can hear the song in the backround. As if Quan and his crew don't blatantly play around with that homo shyt referring to each other as "hubby" and all that gay type shyt. The sexually ambiguous shyt is a part of their gimmick at this point no different than that Dej Loaf broad. She claims to be straight too. As if this is all in our heads. Just come on out of the closet.

it is all in your head, you're reaching conclusions based on very poor evidence, btw, Thugger is the one who uses that language, not Quan and if I asked you to provide receipts of him doing so you'd look even sillier than you do now by linking a dance to homosexuality.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
it is all in your head, you're reaching conclusions based on very poor evidence, btw, Thugger is the one who uses that language, not Quan and if I asked you to provide receipts of him doing so you'd look even sillier than you do now by linking a dance to homosexuality.
Of course it's in my head, that's why the organ that processes my thoughts is. Your problem seems to be that it's all in your ass because that's what you're thinking with. You don't know what's really up with these dudes yet you've thrown the cape on in defense. Hmmmm. Whether Quan is the one calling other dudes his "hubby" or other dudes are referring to him as their "hubby", the shyt is suspect. The way he looks in the video is suspect. The simple minded psychology you're trying to run in defense of dude makes you look suspect.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
entertainers are some weird attention whoring people this is why you mainly should only care about them playing ball/music/acting and not anything else bout them weirdos