Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Of course it's in my head, that's why the organ that processes my thoughts is. Your problem seems to be that's all in your ass because that's what you're thinking with. You don't know what's really up with these dudes yet you've thrown the cape on in defense. Hmmmm. Whether Quan is the one calling other dudes his "hubby" or other dudes are referring to him as their "hubby", the shyt is suspect. The way he looks in the video is suspect. The simple minded psychology you're trying to run in defense of dude makes you look suspect.

:francis:

let me put extra spaces in my next sentence so your brain can process how absurd your rationale is.

you...are...calling...a...person...homosexual...based...on...the...way...he...is...dancing.

you're right, I don't know "what's really up", with these dudes, but a video of an entertainer dancing for his audience sure isn't the conclusive evidence that seals the deal.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps

let me put extra spaces in my next sentence so your brain can process how absurd your rationale is.

you...are...calling...a...person...homosexual...based...on...the...way...he...is...dancing.

you're right, I don't know "what's really up", with these dudes, but a video of an entertainer dancing for his audience sure isn't the conclusive evidence that seals the deal.

Girl I work with was walkin out of here, and I asked her what she thought of RHQ. She replied after shaking her head that, "he's kinda gay." I'm like, "kinda?" :heh: He's not even suspect to me breh. He's validated, convicted, throw away the key, it's official. She did mention that the Jamaicans dance like that, and I'm like well we ain't in Jamaica, and he ain't Jamaican. He's Atlien, and dancing like that, he's gay breh. This ain't a figment of anybody's imagination, or a case of we're looking too hard. He's gay breh.

Gravity

Banned
Daps

I didn't say that he was a homosexual. I said that he looks suspect and I question why you're acting as if people are crazy for saying that he looks suspect. Learn to read instead of trying to be cute fakkit. Now I just called you a homosexual.

Again, you're in here chastising folk for making obvious associations. Dude is in the video looking and dancing like a flaming homosexual and you seem offended that people are pointing it out. Now if you don't think that dude looks feminine or suspect in the video then say that and explain why(I suspect that you're mad because your explanations ain't flying). Save all that "black men are always seeing gay shyt when it ain't there" shyt tho.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Girl I work with was walkin out of here, and I asked her what she thought of RHQ. She replied after shaking her head that, "he's kinda gay." I'm like, "kinda?" :heh: He's not even suspect to me breh. He's validated, convicted, throw away the key, it's official. She did mention that the Jamaicans dance like that, and I'm like well we ain't in Jamaica, and he ain't Jamaican. He's Atlien, and dancing like that, he's gay breh. This ain't a figment of anybody's imagination, or a case of we're looking too hard. He's gay breh.

gay based on the way he dances.

I didn't say that he was a homosexual. I said that he looks suspect and I question why you're acting as if people are crazy for saying that he looks suspect. Learn to read instead of trying to be cute fakkit. Now I just called you a homosexual.

Again, you're in here chastising folk for making obvious associations. Dude is in the video looking and dancing like a flaming homosexual and you seem offended that people are pointing it out. Now if you don't think that dude looks feminine or suspect in the video then say that and explain why(I suspect that you're mad because your explanations ain't flying). Save all that "black men are always seeing gay shyt when it ain't there" shyt tho.

can you define "gay" and "homosexual" because maybe that's where the disconnect is.

:lupe:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
gay based on the way he dances.

can you define "gay" and "homosexual" because maybe that's where the disconnect is.

:lupe:
We aren't disconnecting on the definition of gay/homosexual. I and many others see a man looking and behaving in a way that suggests that he may be a homosexual. For whatever reason that offends you so you try to rationalize it with a bullshyt generalization about black men. That's where we are disconnecting.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
@3Rivers
I don't fukk with gif making I just know how to summon them

We need a
:mjlol: gif version
:shaq: gif version
:pacspit: gif version
:steviej:gif version
:lawd: gif version

imagining these got me fukin cryin

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
We aren't disconnecting on the definition of gay/homosexual. I and many others see a man looking and behaving in a way that suggests that he may be a homosexual. For whatever reason that offends you so you try to rationalize it with a bullshyt generalization about black men. That's where we are disconnecting.

so a person doesn't have to actually be a homosexual to be a homosexual, he just has to "look" like one?

homosexual behavior is sex between two men, something you haven't seen Quan doing. there's no such thing as a homosexual way of dancing as homosexuality is defined as:

: of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward individuals of one's own sex—compare heterosexual 1a
: of, relating to, or involving sexual intercourse between individuals of the same sex—compare heterosexual 1b

Gravity

Banned
Daps
so a person doesn't have to actually be a homosexual to be a homosexual, he just has to "look" like one?

homosexual behavior is sex between two men, something you haven't seen Quan doing. there's no such thing as a homosexual way of dancing as homosexuality is defined as:
These are the type of comments that make you sound like down low fakkit yourself. You're being obtuse. Obviously nobody has seen(or would want to see) dude in the act of being gay. We're just commenting on what we see in the video. Why are you offended with people associating what they see in the video with homosexuality? :scusthov:Ole Lee Daniels sounding ass dude. Matter of fact, aren't you a defender/denier of the gay agenda?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
These are the type of comments that make you sound like down low fakkit yourself. You're being obtuse. Obviously nobody has seen(or would want to see) dude in the act of being gay. We're just commenting on what we see in the video. Why are you offended with people associating what they see in the video with homosexuality? :scusthov:Ole Lee Daniels sounding ass dude. Matter of fact, aren't you a defender/denier of the gay agenda?

you're suggesting that there's a homosexual way of dancing which is nothing short of stupidity and then calling me a homosexual for pointing out that stupidity.

I actually believe and promote the idea of their being a gay agenda, Lee Daniels is a confirmed homosexual who's expressed his desire to make the Black community more accepting of homosexuality.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I think that you meant the mid 00s when the Rockstar fashion came into play in Hip hop
it went a lil mainstream in hip hop in mid 00's but it was semi bubblin, specially in the souf a lik earlier than that. then i went to art school, and saw mad white dudes wearing their girls pants... i woulda never thought black dudes would be on that steez so tough. :manny: just like we been desensitized to violence, we been gettin desensitized to perversions

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
it went a lil mainstream in hip hop in mid 00's but it was semi bubblin, specially in the souf a lik earlier than that. then i went to art school, and saw mad white dudes wearing their girls pants... i woulda never thought black dudes would be on that steez so tough. :manny: just like we been desensitized to violence, we been gettin desensitized to perversions

I blame Jim Jones for that Rockstar shyt. Yeah, Kanye brought back the classic brands, but it was at least a grown man way of dressing. That rockstar shyt was when cats were wearing all kinds of coloring and calling it "swag" :scust:

It morphed into something else.