Mr. Negative

Illumination, awesome. Interpretation; awkward
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
what is your opinion of why it was fashionable for men to walk around with their asses showing and why that wasn't homosexual behavior?

Please show me where I said it was "fashionable".

And no, people sag in jail because they don't allow belts in jail.

Like every other so-called "hip hop" fashion statement from the early to mid 90s, they took something that poor broke "thugs" from off the street did and popularized it with trendy videos.

And now, because of that same type of popularity programming and trend following, you're in every Young Thug and friends thread trying your best to convince us that they're not either being gay or teaching folks that suddenly being gay is "cool".... in the most intelligent and thought provoking way you feel you can.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
welp, i dont like that logic. denigrates male culture into role reversed homosexuality without the homosexual. especially since we'll never know what people do in the confines of their own home.

you may be cool with males dancing like whores, in skirts, claiming heterosexual. but thats not okay with me, and i doubt its okay with most men.

since we'll never know what people do in the confines of their own home why are people in here assuming to know based on a dance, that's completely illogical?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Please show me where I said it was "fashionable".

And no, people sag in jail because they don't allow belts in jail.

Like every other so-called "hip hop" fashion statement from the early to mid 90s, they took something that poor broke "thugs" from off the street did and popularized it with trendy videos.

And now, because of that same type of popularity programming and trend following, you're in every Young Thug and friends thread trying your best to convince us that they're not either being gay or teaching folks that suddenly being gay is "cool".... in the most intelligent and thought provoking way you feel you can.

can rappers make it cool or trendy to kill people in your opinion?

:lupe:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
since we'll never know what people do in the confines of their own home why are people in here assuming to know based on a dance, that's completely illogical?

because you can be a fakkit w/o touching a dikk :yeshrug:

Mr. Negative

Illumination, awesome. Interpretation; awkward
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
in your opinion, is Quan "desensitizing" people to homosexuality by doing this dance?

Both conditioning and desensitizing people to a message you want them to adhere to will have the desired effect, by either convincing them to conform to said message or making them not care or accept when other people do.

You can stop trying to trip me up, now. :comeon:

Markeith

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: its mostly fakkits acting passive aggressiveto scared to respond so theyre just dapping posts

@DontgetTired777 dapping all posts in here absolving rich faggy quan when he was banned not too long ago for a being an actual fakkit who tried to recruit trannys to take over this board :mjlol: :francis:
You can't make this shyt up :bryan:
These so called fakkits got u pressed huh!

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
bowwow-1-1.gif

:camby:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Both conditioning and desensitizing people to a message you want them to adhere to will have the desired effect, by either convincing them to conform to said message or making them not care or accept when other people do.

You can stop trying to trip me up, now. :comeon:

which message is Quan attempting to get people to conform to with this dance?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Remember this phrase?

"THEY JUS HAVING FUN OUCHEA!"

"fun ouchea" led to this shyt and dumb nikkas rationalizing abhorrent social "norms" any way they possibly can because they're trendy.

Never imagined being gay would be the new "sagging pants", did you.

I blame "Im getting money" by any means that made this shyt happen. For the longest, they tried to feminize Hip Hop and they did in recent times. That "I'm getting money" mentality without morals or boundaries made this shyt all :scust: