Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Another idea?

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
What is the purpose of these 'meetups'. Will you guys discuss anything productive like group economics? politics? business opportunities? stock market tips? real estate?

Or will it just be 4 hours talking about why Stephen Curry is overrated? or bragging about the new pair of Jordans you just bought?

Because there's no in between :martin:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I'm still gone off the fact that yaw met up with a tranny last time and nikkas took pics with she-it and everything and acted like that creature wasn't a tranny.

Prynce

Daps
I found some middle ground :manny:
early in the day we can meet up in the park and kick it for a while bring your own radio, food, beer and smoke. That way we have no obligations and no pressure.

Then afterward we can hit a sports bar or a club or something. Also this doesn't have to be a one day event either :ehh:
We can spread it out over a few days maybe. Atlanta has a lot to offer with tons of stuff to do. :manny:

Last edited:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I found some middle ground :manny:
early in the day we can meet up in the park and kick it for a while bring your own radio, food, beer and smoke. That way we have no obligations and no pressure.

Then afterward we can hit a sports bar or a club or something. Also this doesn't have to be a one day event either :ehh:
We can spread it out over a few days maybe. Atlanta has a lot to offer with tons of stuff to do. :manny:

Good idea breh. Take the lead on it young sir. You and that boy @AVXL should demo and coordinate. This shyt may actually turn into something if y'all brehs plan it right. nikkas need to do one of them side groups thingys they got on here. Just invite the planners and come back to the thread with the specifics. I was actually surprised by the response in this thread. Lot more than i thought it would've been.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
So brehs lets do a meet up.
I think we would have the best one because we are in the GOAT black city and a lot of y'all already know each other outside the coli.

So let's use this thread to plan one out and make sure it's fun.

I think we should have the meet up in June because that gives us time to plan and decide where to go. It also gives the out of town brehs who may want to come time to plan.

Now what kind of meet up should we have? Some brehs want to have a cook out and I think that's a great idea but the planning/logistics of a cookout would need one of us to take the reins and make sure everything gets done. Some brehs want to go to a sports bar during the playoffs so the brehs who don't drink won't be bored I think that is a good idea also.

So lets start brainstorming and figure this out :manny:
We have 3 months to get this right.

Also if we do a cookout we should prolly have it out east because most of us live out this way. Grant park maybe?

@AVXL @Poitier @Born2BKing @CashmereEsquire @Granite State @The ADD @keond tag anymore ATL brehs I may have forgot.

Aint fixing to read thru the thread. Drunk. what day yall talking?

Prynce

Daps
So we got a date june 8th

But do you guys want to do Top golf or Dave n busters? Let me know and ill update the op and thread title.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
So we got a date june 8th

But do you guys want to do Top golf or Dave n busters? Let me know and ill update the op and thread title.
That's a Wednesday. Is everyone good for a wednesday? :patrice: It's probably easier to take off on a Wednesday then a weekend tho.