• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Im not peeing out in the woods around some of these folks. I know how yall get down :ufdup:
:shaq:

Just kidding.

We can go to one of the ones that has bathrooms nearby. I can walk with you to the bathroom when it's late at night if you want.
I'm all about the safety and comfort of the women that come with us because the minute women feel uncomfortable, they'll stop coming so :yeshrug:
We typically have more women than men in my crew. Last time was probably our smallest group and i wanna say we had 3 men and 5 women. We normally go at least 10 deep. We also go canoeing sometimes

Last edited:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Cookout at a park is cool but it's so many variables involved with that shyt. Weather, bugs, people gotta bring shyt, randoms walking up....etc. That may be too much to ask for a bunch of folks who don't know each other. For that to work some people gotta really take the reins and plan/coordinate everything. I think just pulling up at a spot to watch the Finals would be easiest to pull off. A place with games or something would be dope too. Dave N Buster or some shyt like that. And the smokers can convene outside and hot box somebody whip out

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
For real what's the count looking like?
I'm trying to think of ideas

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
Totally off-topic but if any of yall needa job, TSA is hiring at the airport here in ATL.
This the link:

Transportation Security Officer (TSO)

It's government and all you need is customer service experience, be a US citizen, owe no more than $7500 in debt (like credit cards, student loan (if you making payments & up to date with it, you fine), they don't care for car repocessions, medical bills, etc) and no criminal records. Today is the last day to apply before the posting closes so jump on that. PM if you got any questions.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
If we're dedicated to all coming out we could really go somewhere nice...the GA in me really just wants to pull up to the park & turn up for a few hours but if y'all wanna keep it classy then aiight :manny:
That's the best idea but the cookout element complicates it.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Get a couple of bays at Top Golf during a finals game. I think they are suited for 6 per.

yea Top Golf is a good setting as it gives people something to actually do on top of having food and drinks. I suck at Golf, and people sucking makes the experience what it is. Plus my girl always wanted to go so this kills two birds with one stone :lolbron:.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
If we're dedicated to all coming out we could really go somewhere nice...the GA in me really just wants to pull up to the park & turn up for a few hours but if y'all wanna keep it classy then aiight :manny:
We can do that early bring a basketball, BYOB or whatever. Then later do the Top Golf or bar idea